26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Have/Play Destiny 2

Destiny 2 Players

• Content Count:  922

On 8/31/2020 at 10:50 PM, Astral said:

Clan  :)

*puke* what is this trash ass clan eughhhhhhhhhhh

55 minutes ago, Elemental said:

Is there any raids you can do if you only have the Forsaken DLC?

I'm not technically new to the game, I used to play, but really only solo content and strikes.

Would love to play some group content with SG

you can do every raid, if you have the forsaken DLC, but you can't do raids that are for shadowkeep only (a.k.a Garden of Salvation) I know the pain of this one :)

also btw @Creten @AstralI have shadowkeep now :P

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  1161

I bought Destiny, played all of the missions there are to do without buying any DLC, got bored after half a week of grinding because there was nothing left to do and I don't want to spend a fuck ton of money for the DLC.

I haven't played this game since I made this post, and my opinion still stands that the DLC is too expensive.

• Content Count:  1253

2 hours ago, gween said:

I haven't played this game since I made this post, and my opinion still stands that the DLC is too expensive.

Considering the game is free and still has a ton of accessible content outside of the 2 current DLCs I'd say it doesn't make it super expensive, you now only have to spend 55 dollars compared to 60 for a normal game and you also don't have too buy the other few DLCs since they came free in a combination for New Light.

• Content Count:  178

9 hours ago, Elemental said:

Is there any raids you can do if you only have the Forsaken DLC?

I'm not technically new to the game, I used to play, but really only solo content and strikes.

Would love to play some group content with SG

With Forsaken, there are like 6 raids you can do in the game right now. BUT, in a few weeks the game will come out with a new expansion that vaults 4 of these raids and will introduce a few newer raids. The game kinda forces you to buy new DLC at this point. 

• Content Count:  3287

17 hours ago, Shawty said:

With Forsaken, there are like 6 raids you can do in the game right now. BUT, in a few weeks the game will come out with a new expansion that vaults 4 of these raids and will introduce a few newer raids. The game kinda forces you to buy new DLC at this point. 

egh, yeah thats pretty much why I quit playing, the DLC & battle-pass costs were getting too high for the fun I was getting out of the game

• Like 2
Edited by Elemental

Reply to Thread