? servers

? players online

Tracers (CS Servers)

• Content Count:  154

So I don't think this would be a big issue since it would give more variety to the shop but can you guys add more colored tracers?

I really like the HVH ones and sorry if I get backlash for this but having a thick white tracer or a bright red tracer hitting someone is so satisfying to me and the tracers right now are eh.

Its not that there bad its just I don't like that they barely show up, maybe its because a seeing problem which would be very reasonable but in my opinion if you would just make it so tracers can stand out more and add those two colors I would be very happy and I think other people would to.

If you guys are wondering which servers I think it would just be all of them so it can be beneficial and all the servers involve shooting I would say.

• Like 1
Edited by phoenix_

• Content Count:  764

I think we already have pretty much every colour tracer i cant think of any colours to add? @Kit-Kat-Tat could  you name some colours please?

I do agree though i think we should make them a bit thicker that would be cool would be satisfying to hit a 1 tap ;)

Edited by Che

Just now, Che said:

I think we already have pretty much every colour tracer i cant think of any colours to add? @Kit-Kat-Tat could  you name some colours please?

I do agree though i think we should make them a bit thicker that would be cool would be satisfying to hit a 1 tap ;)

I did above Bright like BRIGHT Red and White the HVH tracers at least the most popular ones cause they look so clean bro

• Like 1

• Content Count:  764

2 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

I did above Bright like BRIGHT Red and White the HVH tracers at least the most popular ones cause they look so clean bro

Yea this would be cool to add your right but i dont think there is a point in just adding 2 tracers i thought you meant like 10 or 15 new colours but yea this would be a good add but i dont think they will just add 2 tracers.

• Like 1
Edited by Che

1 minute ago, Che said:

Yea this would be cool to add your right but i dont think there is a point in just adding 2 tracers i thought you meant like 10 or 15 new colours but yea this would be a good add but i dont think they will just add 2 tracers.

Well you know I talked to zzl and he just said to make a suggestion so that's what I did.

Not ganna be responding to you anymore cause an admin is ganna be like take it to dms so have a nice day che.

Not making fun of admins btw just saying.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  568

They have so many options for tracers already on the servers and it would be extra work just for them to be a little bit brighter when they already look fine the way they are. I dunno what you’re going on about “an admin is gonna be like take it to dms” as this isn’t an admin application, but a suggestion that you made so you should also be active in the thoughts of others have on your suggestion and be willing to support the reason it should be added to the servers with evidence or your reasoning. Personally I don’t see this as a top priority for whoever edits that (I think Liam Brown) as it is just making a few cosmetics which aren’t game changing a little bit brighter, but then again that’s just my thoughts.

• Like 1
Edited by Amazing

1 hour ago, Amazing said:

They have so many options for tracers already on the servers and it would be extra work just for them to be a little bit brighter when they already look fine the way they are. I dunno what you’re going on about “an admin is gonna be like take it to dms” as this isn’t an admin application, but a suggestion that you made so you should also be active in the thoughts of others have on your suggestion and be willing to support the reason it should be added to the servers with evidence or your reasoning. Personally I don’t see this as a top priority for whoever edits that (I think Liam Brown) as it is just making a few cosmetics which aren’t game changing a little bit brighter, but then again that’s just my thoughts.

My guy -_- don’t take this so seriously bro and what I said before like the admin thing was just because I’m not ganna have like a whole conversation in here bro at that point I’m ganna go to dms.

Anyways yea I was just told to do this so I did. I mean the tracers need work man they barely stand out like what’s the point in buying a tracer if it’s not ganna stand out that’s the point of it.

Also yes I just want two colors but they can add more I just don’t know which ones like this is the higher ups decisions not mine if they think it’s better to add more colors yea they can I’m just suggesting 2.

In conclusion not really arguing here just ummm  yea just saying why I said that stuff think of it as an opinion  and don’t take it so seriously it’s just a suggestion man -_-.

Well anyways have a nice day Amazing I hope you get what I said and not trying to be mean btw.

Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

Reply to Thread