? servers

? players online

Normal VS Online  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather do normal school or online school?

• Normal

Normal VS Online

• Content Count:  1920

Online learning is negatively impacting my education so not only does it hurt mentally knowing I may be falling behind my peers but it also hurts that I'm paying such a large amount of money for half of my professors to not really care. I would give anything to be back in a classroom, ZoomU sucks. It works for some people, but it really doesn't work for me.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  5381

20 minutes ago, phoenix_ said:

Online learning is negatively impacting my education so not only does it hurt mentally knowing I may be falling behind my peers but it also hurts that I'm paying such a large amount of money for half of my professors to not really care. I would give anything to be back in a classroom, ZoomU sucks. It works for some people, but it really doesn't work for me.

Try building something new into your routine every few weeks to keep it from getting stale, most people learn better when they don't feel like they're doing the same things over and over.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  482

Of course some people are going to choose online because you get to play your games and shit while listening to your teachers blabber the entire time. Take a look at what’s most important here, I’m not learning jack shit at home online, because it’s not the same as actually going to school and basically forcing you to pay attention for the lesson that day.. and also getting to interact with your buddies once and a while, is nice as well. Online school may be nice for sleeping in and other things, but in the end we should damn well know it’s terrible.

• Like 1
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  5381

2 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Of course you people are going to choose Online because you get to play your games and shit while listening to your teachers blabber the entire time. Take a look at what’s most important here, I’m not learning jack shit at home online, because it’s not the same as actually going to school and basically forcing you to pay attention for the lesson that day.. and also getting to interact with your buddies. Online school may be nice for sleeping in and other things, but in the end we should damn well know it’s terrible.

Maybe for someone with no self discipline or without parental figures threatening to beat you for not paying attention. Most of you youngins won't really get it until you're working some shitty retail or manual labor position but you really should be trying your best to set yourself up for success in these formative years as it's the easiest time to do it. If some of y'all spent 25% of the time/effort on school as you did video games shit would be gravy. All about pushing yourself as a teen for a better life down the road.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread