? servers

? players online

TTT awp

• Content Count:  208

Now I know that this is most definitely gonna get rejected but I had an idea where awps spawn on the maps on ttt but there would only be like 1 or 2 of them but just hear me out. For example I’m gonna say we’re playing on closequarters. Someone is in t room and has an awp. We have no way of defending our selves other to hide and sometimes the T would just camp t room with a silent awp and wait for someone to come out. So I’m just recommending we put an awp on the map so we can fight back and have some sort of fighting chance

I also have another suggestion for the silent awp used by T’s. I was hoping that we could get at least 1 full clip or some type of increase on the ammo capacity because people tend to not be able to hit their shots and can only get a few chances of anyone else before they run out of ammo. 

There isn’t much I can do but, I hope people understand what I’m trying to say and support my opinion and try and make a change on TTT

Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  178

There are so many complaints about silent awps already. In what world would increasing the ammo make it better? I’ve talked to a lot of people about the item and the conclusion we have come to is to replace the silent awp with a regular awp. 

• Content Count:  398

3 hours ago, Timebyverse said:

Now I know that this is most definitely gonna get rejected but I had an idea where awps spawn on the maps on ttt but there would only be like 1 or 2 of them but just hear me out. For example I’m gonna say we’re playing on closequarters. Someone is in t room and has an awp. We have no way of defending our selves other to hide and sometimes the T would just camp t room with a silent awp and wait for someone to come out. So I’m just recommending we put an awp on the map so we can fight back and have some sort of fighting chance

I feel as if that would be too overpowered, as you said there are people that tend to miss a lot of their shots. At the same time there’s people that hit all 4 shots and putting the awp one of the best guns in the game in the hands of a inno just like that doesn’t sound that balanced.

• Content Count:  903

The Silent AWP is not OP.

The only way that it is overpowered is dependent on who is using it and even then, are you going to further change a weapon solely because certain people know how to use it properly and are smart with how they play? no.

As @Arctic stated; " Not to mention we literally just bumped the price up higher so you cannot buy it at the beginning of the round".

Giving a full clip in the Silent AWP is gonna make it even more overpowered which is only going to make it an even more viable purchase for T's, not to mention that would go against what you're saying with making it less used/overpowered.

Adding "regular" AWP's around the map would only cause confusion and could drastically change the way TTT is played in general, in my opinion, not in a good way.

If I think of anymore point's then I'll add them in but that's all for right now from me. 

Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  482

There has been multiple threads about the damn Silent Awp and how it’s “not good enough” I mean seriously if you have a full clip of ammo in a Silent Awp that would be the most broken thing every brought to TTT. Think about what you’re saying right now, sure some people can miss their shots but almost the large majority of people don’t miss their shots and get 4 easy kills as soon as they buy the thing. Having awp’s spawned on the map would definitely not go well at all because the Traitor could even use that to his advantage and end up getting both awp’s himself. On top of the fact that he can buy even one more in the Traitor shop. 

I’m not sure how many other people feel the same way about the Silent Awp but I know for a fact it has brought a lot more spice to the game when it was first added. Not to mention we literally just bumped the price up higher so you cannot buy it at the beginning of the round, and you actually have to work for it. Adding awp’s to spawn around the map would bring too much confusion and like Nolan said be very unbalanced in a sense. The only way I feel people will be satisfied with the awp again is to either add back the regular awp with a semi full clip, and keep the silent awp in as well. Or, just completely ditch the silent awp and add back the regular awp for 300 credits in the traitor shop. I wish we wouldn’t have to do either of these but if comes down to it, by all means go ahead if it benefits our players for the best.

4 hours ago, Timebyverse said:

For example I’m gonna say we’re playing on closequarters. Someone is in t room and has an awp. We have no way of defending our selves other to hide and sometimes the T would just camp t room with a silent awp and wait for someone to come out.

There’s an easy fix to this Don’t. Stand. In. The. Range. Of. The. T. Room. Where the Traitor can see you, they also have to hit headshots to kill you instantly. Which makes it a bit more challenging for them so I honestly don’t see the problem in this. 

• Content Count:  576

10 hours ago, Timebyverse said:

I was hoping that we could get at least 1 full clip or some type of increase on the ammo capacity

Silent AWP is heavily dependent on the user. Giving more chances to players who are already able to utilize the silent awp with the low ammo would just make it even more powerful than it already is. 

• Content Count:  38

Instead of having silent AWPs, we should replace it with regular AWPs, in my opinion. The AWP is a pretty PogChamp weapon and to see it as only a T weapon with limited ammo capacity is just, well, cringe. But this change might be drastic if it ever does happen.

Edited by esports-speshulist
Add info

• Content Count:  154

2 hours ago, esports-speshulist said:

Instead of having silent AWPs, we should replace it with regular AWPs, in my opinion. The AWP is a pretty PogChamp weapon and to see it as only a T weapon with limited ammo capacity is just, well, cringe. But this change might be drastic if it ever does happen.

I mean I agree with this statement.

The only thing is why are people so worried about putting normal Awps into the game? Its not that big of a change a bunch of servers have it already and its working out fine for them.

It might cause confusion like Mace said but that will last a week maybe 2. Also the other thing is that people might complain this is to OP well... maybe it is but still having regular Awps around the map would be fun.

Btw there would only be 2 Awps on each map.

• Content Count:  178

33 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

The only thing is why are people so worried about putting normal Awps into the game? Its not that big of a change a bunch of servers have it already and its working out fine for them.

Compared to other TTT servers, the players here at SG use their brains more and are better at the game than players from other servers. The few times that I've been on other servers, the gameplay was terrible and the players were braindead. This is just my opinion, but I bet others agree with me. 

Put an awp into a skilled player's hands, and the whole lobby is gone in under a minute. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  482

38 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Btw there would only be 2 Awps on each map.

Doesn’t matter, you’re still destroying the two main points of having an awp. One it’s meant to be bought out of the T shop and two it’s meant only for Traitors to have availability to. Yes of course, an innocent can pick up the Awp but it wasn’t made for the innocents at all, adding awp’s around the map like I said previously, would be very unbalanced on the server and cause a lot of confusion. If we put 2 awp’s on every map with a full clip, it would be the worst decision.

• Like 2
Edited by Arctic

Reply to Thread