? servers

? players online

Biggest Game Drops of 2020!

• Content Count:  1051

So, as we near the end of this god forsaken year, let's look back at the games that have come out this year, and that sadly haven't, or are currently coming!

If it wasn't obvious, for most people; everyone is excited for Cyberpunk 2077. Who the fuck isn't? But since it's NOT out, lets name some to begin with!

My biggest drops this year weren't all that big, but man I gotta give it to these games:

Phasmophobia (A great turn on horror games! can't wait for more!)

Amnesia: Rebirth

Black Mesa

The Last of Us II

Ghost of Tsushima

Half Life: Alyx

Raft 

Fall Guys

Next year is looking promising though! But this isn't where this thread ends...

I want to hear about YOUR favorite/hyped up games of 2020! See ya next year!!

- dont forget go to outside once and a while!

spacer.png

• Like 2
Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  1633

I don't really purchase many games, I usually grind the hell out of one game at a time, which is why I have 7k hours on CS:GO.

However, I did buy Phasmophobia and it's pretty enjoyable. I hope to see some jumpscares added to the game when you die. I'm getting a VR headset and will certainly enjoy playing it. Definitely worth the purchase.

Also.. you forgot Fall Guys. Died super quick but the hype was nuts before Among Us took over.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

I really enjoyed Animal Crossing for the ~2 months I played it. I haven't played it since May/June but it was very enjoyable during the time I did play it. I should probably pick it up again at some point. Kinda crazy to think that CoD Warzone came out this year but that was really enjoyable as well. I had a lot of fun in that game and it's really weird because it feels like it came out a long time ago. Cyberpunk has been fun for the 4 hours I have put into it but I think I'll truly love it when I get my new GPU which should be any day now :(

Reply to Thread