? servers

? players online

Advice for dolo(me)

• Content Count:  562

I've been really trying to please as many people as I can and be more mature like people said I should improve on if there is anything like anything that you think I should improve on I will 110% work my hardest to be that admin caliber member drop below what you think I should improve on 

TLDR: What should I improve on to become a better member and  in the future potential admin

• Content Count:  482

Literally, just don’t be a nuisance on the servers and don’t be that annoying little child looking for attention. As far as the forums go, don’t make a fool out of yourself and don’t argue with people. It sets a horrible example of yourself and it never gets you anywhere. Oh and one more thing, don’t complain over every little thing that happens to you on the servers and obviously obey the rules. Pretty much master these and you’re golden.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  267

take time to look at yourself and who you are, and what you want to change about yourself and then, well, be the change you want to be. 

or something like that

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

2 hours ago, dolo said:

I've been really trying to please as many people as I can and be more mature like people said I should improve on if there is anything like anything that you think I should improve on I will 110% work my hardest to be that admin caliber member drop below what you think I should improve on 

TLDR: What should I improve on to become a better member and  in the future potential admin

dolo out of everyone who commented I prob know you the best and ill say if you have to fake who you really are to get admin then don't go for admin just be yourself like stated before and be as nice as you see fit you're on the right track good luck!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1470

People skip over this guide on admin applications but it’s a good guide to look at and think about (Created by ex ZE AO Weeb God) 

My biggest advice is try to get to know admins/higher ups and try to learn the good things about them and apply it to yourself (real life skill.) 

Good luck with your future admin application

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1051

I say, be yourself.. But acknowledge being wrong!  You won't always be right, and you should learn to acknowledge these things!

Also work on the way you talk to people and interact with them! Having a weird tone of voice is off putting to a lot of people, and show's how open you are as a person!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread