? servers

? players online

What anime shows should I watch

• Content Count:  562

Yes I know there is a thread but no one checks there and people check here so like what's a good starting anime that isn't fucking cringe and doesn't take 300 episodes to get good drop some below I'm trying to get into the culture of AMINE!

• Content Count:  178

Attack on titan, code geass, hunter x hunter, full metal alchemist brotherhood. 
I highly recommend all of these as they are in my top 5. Personal favorite is attack on titan, and it’s final season is airing right now. 
You can find some of the seasons to these shows on Netflix, but you’ll need to download or go on a different website to watch the other seasons. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4799

The threads are a pretty good place to check. Good recommendation from people who at least somewhat know their stuff.

First half of Full Metal Alchemist: it diverges from the manga at some point and gets a bit weird. Then all of Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherthood. I still binge it once every few years.

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  267

12 hours ago, dolo said:

I'm trying to get into the culture of AMINE!

i wouldnt if i were you, but if you insist hunterxhunter is long AND good all the way through 

careful out there soldier

• Like 1

Reply to Thread