? servers

? players online

TV Shows

• Content Count:  6759

21 hours ago, Chad said:

I still haven't finished the last season of Arrow. 

@Black Rainunderstands the amount of pain a person would go through. :(

PepeHands at 1x but I saw the whole season. All it made me do was go back and re-watch the series again. I realized I miss the dark tone and the flow in Season 1 the most, but I still think Promethus was the best villain in the series followed by Deathstroke and Merlyn's Dark Archer S1. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:28 AM, Amazing said:

am I just fucking weird.

YOU'RE FUCKING WEIRD

The Office was the only show I felt like this. I said to myself if I watch the finale then it's over. It took me years to finally get to that episode and

Spoiler

man, I actually broke a tear seeing Steve Carell show up... 

I think the only other shows I will feel sad about ending someday are South Park and Bob's Burgers. I'm extremely addicted to both since I re-watch adult comedy animations often. I was sad when Archer was supposedly ending but I got over it quick, even though that show was on a downward spiral since season 7 for me. Season 11 made it absolutely better again so I know it'll last another season or two, and with how the storyline is going, I know it'll be a show to miss eventually. 

In general, I love to re-watch shows. I use them as background noise if I'm doing some work or sometimes for studying, so I think that makes me more weird than you lmao. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  928

2 hours ago, Black Rain said:

PepeHands at 1x but I saw the whole season. All it made me do was go back and re-watch the series again. I realized I miss the dark tone and the flow in Season 1 the most, but I still think Promethus was the best villain in the series followed by Deathstroke and Merlyn's Dark Archer S1. 

I loved the story behind Deathstroke and Merlyn! Prometheus was okay to me tbh. I loved that he shot the bow as well and was right under his nose, but it was more personal with the other villains.  I wish Thea and Roy stayed longer  :feelsbadman: . Definitely great characters and played by great actors!

When I suck it up and actually watch the last season i'll 100000% go back and re-watch the show. I'm gonna  re-watch Hawaii 5-0 as well.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  928

16 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

Had to rewatch first season of the flash in order to remember HOW GOOD AND NOT DRAMA FILLED THE SHOW WAS

that shit changed real quick...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

11 hours ago, Cept For Her said:

Is this why when i randomly join your spotify listening on discord youre listening to soundtracks from tv shows half the time?

For movies and TV shows - yes. I can't study if I listen to anything with lyrics so I stick to those OST playlists instead lol. Sometimes I'm really into it and just listen while I game if you catch me doing that

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3150

11 hours ago, Cept For Her said:

Is this why when i randomly join your spotify listening on discord youre listening to soundtracks from tv shows half the time?

Her nerdiness knows no limits.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2697

generation kill except i never realized there was a final episode because amazon prime never showed me it. i rewatched the show like 3 times always thinking "what an odd way to end the series" only to find out that there was a final episode

parks and rec was hard to part ways with but it was a nice ending for everyone

• Like 1

Reply to Thread