? servers

? players online

Chat rules for lr

• Content Count:  283

Don't see the point of this. If you are have the first shot as ct quickly checking wouldn't be hard. Also gun toss rules are pretty easy to follow. Taking this away would just completely fuck over the people who dont talk in servers

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

3 hours ago, dolo said:

easily fixed by saying "All T's lr by (a certain time)" this is usually said anyways

Your entire argument is that Ts should not be able to give chat rules. The order "All Ts LR" is rendered invalid when a T wants to LR with certain rules. You cannot force a T to LR without giving rules, and so the cycle of them sending an LR with chat rules and no one accepting it continues until the end of the round, which contradicts the purpose of having an LR system.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  283

41 minutes ago, Benzene said:

Your entire argument is that Ts should not be able to give chat rules. The order "All Ts LR" is rendered invalid when a T wants to LR with certain rules. You cannot force a T to LR without giving rules, and so the cycle of them sending an LR with chat rules and no one accepting it continues until the end of the round, which contradicts the purpose of having an LR system.

If you did not know you can give your rules after a ct accepts lr now

• Like 2

• Content Count:  256

7 hours ago, dolo said:

I don't know how many times I have seen someone not see a rules for a lr in chat like first shot in a shot4shot or how impossible it is to give chat rules in gun toss. So many times have i seen a ct just blow someone's brains out because they haven't seen the rules of that lr because of how the lr system works and it definitely get lost in the chat. 

I don't see how it would be impossible to see chat rules especially since there are only around 4 T's left and the remaining CT's. If the CT broke your lr rules then its on them. Usually when I accept LR's I would 1. Check the chat for any rules for the LR, or ask the T's if they had asked or typed anything in chat so I wouldn't cheat lr. If im not paying attention and I accidentally break the T's rules, I would usually slay unless the T says otherwise.

7 hours ago, dolo said:

At this point some Terrorists use it as a strategy to get the CT to cheat the lr and slay the very next round.

Either you're overthinking this or there is some special type of strategy for the T's that i have never heard of. 

• Content Count:  587

11 hours ago, janseen said:

Either you're overthinking this or there is some special type of strategy for the T's that i have never heard of. 

I agree with this; I don't see people LRing and chat rules as an advantage, maybe they just don't want to talk.

I feel removing chat LR rules would just hurt the server if anything. It's basically saying you must have a mic if you want to play and some people  either don't have a mic or don't want to talk and you should respect that...

On top of this it's not too difficult for CTs to just read chat before accepting an LR, its no impossible task they just have to look at the bottom left of their screen before pressing 8.

• Content Count:  562

23 hours ago, cry; said:

I mean, ig this would work but cant the t just say in chat "imma give some rules" or whatever..??

the rule is that the T has to give rules before the LR starts but its up to the CT's discretion to accept the rules if and only if the rules aren't stated before the LR is activated / accepted

Reply to Thread