? servers

? players online

Crackhouse Admins vs Regs Event

• Content Count:  565

5 minutes ago, BeetleAtom said:

this event post is not just shit talking all the admins lol 

PS sorry for not hitting my shots 2 months ago @blossom and saving a clip just to harass me like wasting your life much?

Im litteraly playing around man , make sure to address this to @Blossom  if its not funny to you as sometimes he take things a little up a notch. If it still keep going on dont be afraid to admin report on him

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  905

2 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

A joke is when two parties are laughing and giving small pokes to each other. He does not seem to be happy about this, some people dont take up notch pokes while others do. 

Pls dont aggravate this as it is

No need to respond with dont start things up.  its clear osen was just joking about his aim.

• Like 1
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  587

6 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

No need to respond with dont start things up. It alr started and its clear osen was just joking about his aim.

To further explain me posting the clip, I had recently found the clip and thought it would be funny in this context (the clip was in discord dms I did not just hold the clip for "harassment" ) but things worked out and at least to me it seemed pretty funny given the context before I posted the clip.

• Like 1
Edited by Blossom

• Content Count:  42

3 hours ago, Blossom said:

To further explain me posting the clip, I had recently found the clip and thought it would be funny in this context (the clip was in discord dms I did not just hold the clip for "harassment" ) but things worked out and at least to me it seemed pretty funny given the context before I posted the clip.

it was funny

• Like 3

• Content Count:  634

43 minutes ago, BeetleAtom said:

this event post is not just shit talking all the admins lol 

PS sorry for not hitting my shots 2 months ago @blossom and saving a clip just to harass me like wasting your life much?

!ws wont help you in crackhouse

Crack probably would tho buy some crack and no one will get more clips of you being dogwater

Reply to Thread