? servers

? players online

Crackhouse Admins vs Regs Event

• Content Count:  193

4 minutes ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

!ws wont help you in crackhouse

Crack probably would tho buy some crack and no one will get more clips of you being dogwater

do you not know of csgo cases my guy

• Content Count:  565

35 minutes ago, Blossom said:

To further explain me posting the clip, I had recently found the clip and thought it would be funny in this context (the clip was in discord dms I did not just hold the clip for "harassment" ) but things worked out and at least to me it seemed pretty funny given the context before I posted the clip.

Its funny to me but be aware to what your humor applies to because sometimes you somewhat cant tell if a person will take it as a joke or not. In his honor i will dome you atleast 4 times in the event.

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  905

3 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

Its funny to me but be aware to what your humor applies to because sometimes you somewhat cant tell if a person will take it as a joke or not. In his honor i will dome you atleast 4 times in the event.

if he cant take a joke its his issue not the person who said it...

• Like 5
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  3294

Guys, this thread is about how terribly @Starlegendgod will get dogged on, not how a joke hurt someone's feelings. 

Anyway, reminder the event is in three days! I've been working on getting the server ready for ya'll, but due to map limitations the server will only have 30 slots. Sooooo.... if you want to be able to play and crush @Starlegendgod make sure to show up on time!

Friday @ 7PM EST, Be there!

• Like 7

• Content Count:  275

1 hour ago, Starlegendgod said:

Yea the higher ups are basically using me as a mule for hyping the event and having a high pop on it as well:neutral:

I mean you kinda started it, if you gonna ping a BD they will unleash the wrath of the higher staff

• Like 1
Edited by FanService

Reply to Thread