? servers

? players online

What lead to your first ban?

• Content Count:  2256

19 minutes ago, R3Flex said:

No you sucked at being admin no cap

that's ironic xd

My first and well only ban was just an accident from when an admin and I were dealing with someone, their command targeted me instead of the person we were trying to ban. Admin menu masterrace instead of chat for commands ayylmao.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5381

Just now, R3Flex said:

Ik you're scared its alr tho

Child I could roll my face across my keyboard and make more sense than half the shit that comes from you.

You're literally the reason push to talk was invented because your mouth works faster than your brain

All that new mic did for you was allow people to find out you're smooth brain in HD

Literally cried because someone called you out for being who you are on the forums.

They were going to keep junior admin but decided against it because they felt bad that the only retard they had to wrangle in there was you

Always talkin bout 'imma main another server fuck jailbreak' because you can't handle a bunch of 11 year olds telling you to shut the fuck up, and frankly, they're probably justified.

Classic example of someone who thinks they're funny and cool trying to shit on someone else but then runs and cries when the tables turn and you're getting shit on.

If there was an admin aptitude test I'd imagine you would be in the bottom 5% 

The only way you'll get to CA is by trying to hop into a friend group circlejerk and at that point we could just rename you to gag reflex

• Like 14

• Content Count:  277

1 minute ago, delirium said:

Child I could roll my face across my keyboard and make more sense than half the shit that comes from you.

You're literally the reason push to talk was invented because your mouth works faster than your brain

All that new mic did for you was allow people to find out you're smooth brain in HD

Literally cried because someone called you out for being who you are on the forums.

They were going to keep junior admin but decided against it because they felt bad that the only retard they had to wrangle in there was you

Always talkin bout 'imma main another server fuck jailbreak' because you can't handle a bunch of 11 year olds telling you to shut the fuck up, and frankly, they're probably justified.

Classic example of someone who thinks they're funny and cool trying to shit on someone else but then runs and cries when the tables turn and you're getting shit on.

If there was an admin aptitude test I'd imagine you would be in the bottom 5% 

The only way you'll get to CA is by trying to hop into a friend group circlejerk and at that point we could just rename you to gag reflex

I've seen my fair share of deli roasts but this, this is one of the greatest

• Like 2

Reply to Thread