? servers

? players online

JB Quake event

• Content Count:  562

What I mean by quake in jb is the ability to give the prisoners and guards the ability to have "bhop scripts" which is very easily done as well as with those bhops the uncap on speed since the bhops are capped in some way at some point the command that I will put below gets rid of this. As well as these bhops the commands I put below have the ability to turn off any recoil or aim punch. I think this could be a cool event in any server put the zero recoil throwing things off as well as T's possibly bhopping at mach speed to big cage or to rebel. Tell me what you think below!

sv_cheats 1, sv_enablebunnyhopping 1, sv_autobunnyhopping 1, sv_staminamax 0, sv_staminajumpcost 0, sv_staminalandcost 0, sv_staminarecoveryrate 0, sv_airaccelerate 2000, sv_accelerate_use_weapon_speed 0, weapon_accuracy_nospread 1, weapon_recoil_scale 0, weapon_recoil_cooldown 0, weapon_recoil_view_punch_extra 0 Commands that would be implemented in the event.

• Like 2
Edited by Astral

• Content Count:  576

On 2/2/2021 at 8:28 PM, TheZZL said:

it's just deathmatch rounds that end in ~2 minutes. 

As ZZL stated above, this event would get old really quick. If you have any other ideas on how we could further plan this out to bring some more engagement feel free to respond, but as of now I can't see much potential with this. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  459

On 2/19/2021 at 12:17 AM, Nate. said:

As ZZL stated above, this event would get old really quick. If you have any other ideas on how we could further plan this out to bring some more engagement feel free to respond, but as of now I can't see much potential with this. 

On 2/2/2021 at 8:28 PM, TheZZL said:

Not happening

An event like this would probably get old quick as it's just deathmatch rounds that end in ~2 minutes. 

These two summed it up pretty nicely, and as they said it would get pretty stale very quickly. As of now this will not be happening, Thanks for the Suggestion! 

Reply to Thread