? servers

? players online

I've just had the worst CS comp of my life

• Content Count:  373

Too start us off, let me start by saying me and @butchin play comp around 10:30 everyday and today omg let me tell you guys so we que up join the comp match and I see 2 kids with 120+ ping and I tell Butchin and after they start talking right nothing bad until you see THAT THEY SPEAK RUSSAIN Bro? like wtf this is English servers and you speaking a whole different language these kids also sucked so a couple rounds in Butchin leaves bro this got me so pressed because we que and get to Russians and he leaves be mid game? like we weren't doing bad is just that we cant give Comms to half our team so we're down couple rounds these Russains start team damaging and trying to get kicked once they do it became a 2v5 with me and this other guy that sucked btw the first round of the half I ace their whole team but have no kit so I lose the round then they start talking shit about how shit I am because I'm losing and I'm losing my shit I'm so pressed that all of this happened within like 25 mins 

Just wanted to let you guys know but lmk what's your worst gaming/comp experience 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  107

A wingman match, but basically the same. Was playing with @kuriwhen his wired mouse disconnected. Had to reset his whole pc to fix it, and left me to get steamrolled by 2 LEM's. This was the round that lost me my LEM. still want my M back.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread