? servers

? players online

jb_obama_v5_beta request (Add)

• Content Count:  4441

I hate this map but it has a lot of community support here, if Remixed makes it playable without getting rid of the reasons people want to add or messing it up somehow I'd also be alright with seeing it added. In the past on other servers it was extremely popular and I understand why, it was a very to the point kind of map.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  248

I never really liked this map. Every round, it feels like a deathmatch against the CTs. The CTs don't have control of the prison most of the time and they get bodied by Ts in secrets. It takes experienced CTs to really play this map well. I know the dev textures are supposed to be apart of the theme, but the map has bland textures, but I'm eager to see how Remixed can put his own spin to this map.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

On 4/28/2021 at 10:44 PM, TheZZL said:

I am not in favor of this map, but a friendly community mapper has said they would edit the map to make it more favorable to the server. @RemixedPixel let us know if you're still planning on doing this, doesn't need to be soon, but just keep us updated. 

So Remixed will not be coming back to this map, he's having computer problems so for now I propose a compromise. Before we add this map back to the map pool, I'd like to see some more discussion amongst the players or any issues with the map at all (Like anything broken, or even qualms you have with the map). Personally, I find it boring as there's only a few places to get sent to before it turns into freedays most rounds aka the Guards giving up over being destroyed from the maps T-sidedness. 

We have an event lined up for the week after next that will include this map along with a few others, so look out for it and show up to let us know how much you love this map. It might get a little chaotic.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  256

This was a great map, just that CT's either didnt know how to properly deal with the rebellers, nor were there enough people willing to get railed every single round by a 4 Ts that somehow got outside of their cells within the first 20 seconds. Otherwise, it was a really fun map to play.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  562

2 hours ago, TheZZL said:

So Remixed will not be coming back to this map, he's having computer problems so for now I propose a compromise. Before we add this map back to the map pool, I'd like to see some more discussion amongst the players or any issues with the map at all (Like anything broken, or even qualms you have with the map). Personally, I find it boring as there's only a few places to get sent to before it turns into freedays most rounds aka the Guards giving up over being destroyed from the maps T-sidedness. 

We have an event lined up for the week after next that will include this map along with a few others, so look out for it and show up to let us know how much you love this map. It might get a little chaotic.

ok hear me out. what if I made it better? jb_school but I don't have to do anything with textures or building anything fancy. I'm just reconstructing a map that has a bunch of confusing secrets and make them more obvious. tbh I think I am up for the challenge but then again I am writing this while barely awake.

• Like 1