? servers

? players online

Water...

• Content Count:  107

16 minutes ago, kabLe said:

We can talk about this sad excuse for a sentence.

You coulda said "Did ya run out of subjects to talk about now"

You coulda said "Did yall run out of subjects to talk about now"

I'd prefer "This thread is trash" myself but,  don't write that sorry attempt at human communication.

You coulda said "I'd prefer "This thread is trash" myself , but don't write that sorry attempt at human communication."

You might as well drop the "myself" part too because you've already stated "I'd prefer". 

You coulda said "I'd prefer "This thread is trash", but don't wright that sorry attempt at human communication."

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

How'd this thread go from me asking who likes Water and at what temperature to oh yeah let me correct your English it's not good enough for me! ARGH! This may be classified as a "Lynxie" thread but just like his threads it's all in good fun and it was a serious question I had... Lol

Edited by Jmc

• Content Count:  11501

only room temperature and only in gallon containers. I carry it around as an incentive to drink it. Usually do between a gallon to two gallons a day. I don't mind cold water if I'm in the middle of an Afghanistan summer, but in 95% of situations it's room temperature or I'll just wait. 

Same with booze. I think cold whiskey / liquor in general (unless it's a mixer for a cold drink) is gross. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1020

17 minutes ago, Caution said:

only room temperature and only in gallon containers. I carry it around as an incentive to drink it. Usually do between a gallon to two gallons a day. I don't mind cold water if I'm in the middle of an Afghanistan summer, but in 95% of situations it's room temperature or I'll just wait. 

Same with booze. I think cold whiskey / liquor in general (unless it's a mixer for a cold drink) is gross. 

10c.jpg

It's cold water or nothing. I'll literally throw room temperature water out my window and fill up with my brita from the fridge in the morning. 

The best water brand for me is probably Deer Park or Poland Springs but usually opt for a Sam's Choice or Great Value for pricing. 

Side note,  I'm the complete opposite for foods. Cold meats literally make me gag and don't even get me started on cold pizza.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

18 hours ago, colrite said:

You coulda said "I'd prefer "This thread is trash" myself , but don't write that sorry attempt at human communication."

You might as well drop the "myself" part too because you've already stated "I'd prefer". 

You coulda said "I'd prefer "This thread is trash", but don't wright that sorry attempt at human communication."

You really wanna go down this road there jr? I’ve got tenor what do you got 

the earliest I’ll let you step to me is 11/13/28.  Any sooner and I promise you I’ll blow this whole thread up and then make another one

Edited by kabLe

18 hours ago, colrite said:

You coulda said "I'd prefer "This thread is trash", but don't write that sorry attempt at human communication."

• Content Count:  5377

32 minutes ago, kabLe said:

You really wanna go down this road there jr? I’ve got tenor what do you got 

the earliest I’ll let you step to me is 11/13/28.  Any sooner and I promise you I’ll blow this whole thread up and then make another one

Tenure is the word you were looking for champ

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1253

11 hours ago, WavY said:

10c.jpg

It's cold water or nothing. I'll literally throw room temperature water out my window and fill up with my brita from the fridge in the morning. 

The best water brand for me is probably Deer Park or Poland Springs but usually opt for a Sam's Choice or Great Value for pricing. 

Side note,  I'm the complete opposite for foods. Cold meats literally make me gag and don't even get me started on cold pizza.

Nah man you're weird cold pizza S+Tier

15 minutes ago, delirium said:

Tenure is the word you were looking for champ

Nah I’m looking for your grandmas sweet cheeks sip that water as it falls off a wrinkle 

Reply to Thread