? servers

? players online

Water...

• Content Count:  1253

Do not fret lads and ladies, this is not a Lynxie thread! I just came here to ask what's everyones thoughts on water? How do you like it, luke-warm (BLARGH), Room-Temperature (BLARGH), or Cold and have it be satisfying like after a sports game (Yes). I personally love cold water, not extremely cold to where my teeth hurt, just curious. Also drink water and stay healthy, at least 2-4 cups!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  623

I grabbed a 87oz Hydroflask knockoff from Amazon and it works great. Fill it half way up with ice and it stays slushy cold all day. Best part is only having to refill it once a day instead of 5

• Like 1

• Content Count:  267

water is for superior minded individuals who are smart enough not to drink the fucking death water of soda. 

join the water drinkers club and partake to join us in our greatly increased intelligence. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  331

My stepdad got my family some 40 oz. custom printed insulated bottles, and I fill up half of it with ice, half with water. I drink 3-4 of them a day. I prefer breaking my teeth from how cold it is over normal cold water.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread