? servers

? players online

Super Power  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What super power would you want to have?

• Flight
    • Invincibility
    • Shit money
    • Laser eyes
    • Become invisible
    • Strength
    • Speed

Super Power

• Content Count:  257

9 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

strength is the only actual good power(maybe invisibility if you use it right) 

flight: you will die from lack of oxygen or die from G- Force

invisibility: your skin will most likely be the one invisible(meaning have to be butt-naked) and your'e most likely become accidentally killed or killed by the environmental hazards

shit money: you will have third world currency :P

speed: theres a great chance your skin/organs would come apart from your own body. Even if somehow you can withstand that if you hit something that weigh more than yourself the amount of force you will give will explode your own body. I assure you that you wont become barry allen and control the very fast speed it bring.

invincibility: if you get stuck on something or fall in a deep place you will die from lack of food or water  

laser eyes: become blind like me :sadge:

I would assume that these superpowers didnt instantly kill you as soon as you used them

• Like 2

• Content Count:  971

Invincibility is the obvious pick here. All of those other super powers would be rendered useless if you suddenly got cancer one day and your once in a humanity superpower becomes worthless. You could probably become a billionaire by testing stuff for companies or becoming like a magic-stunt man who can't die no matter what, so I'd easily pick this over shitting money because you'd basically be shitting money if you were invincible; you'd be famous.

Then there's the L you take for outliving everyone you love and care about and being able to witness the heath-death of our solar system when the Sun swallows the Earth, and eventually when all life ceases and it's nothing but pitch black nothingness for eternity, so there's that to consider too.

Reply to Thread