? servers

? players online

Csgo scrim tournament

• Content Count:  133

I think this would be a fun idea if we could get enough players to play I know maybe not everyone plays comp but hopefully a good few I just think it would be a bit of fun for the community to play not sure if this was suggested before but I just came to my mind 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

We have already done tournaments similar to your suggestion in the past (SGSL, if you want more info on it there's a subforum for it, https://steam-gamers.net/forums/forum/143-sg-scrim-league/).

Tournaments in the first place are hard to organize since people have their hands full with school and work, etc... but, due to scrim not being in the best state right now, we're holding off on tournaments until Trazz and the Events team feel comfortable bringing them back. But we are planning to do something scrim related soon, so stay tuned... :classic_wink:

• Like 2
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  133

4 minutes ago, Asher said:

We have already done tournaments similar to your suggestion in the past (SGSL, if you want more info on it there's a subforum for it, https://steam-gamers.net/forums/forum/143-sg-scrim-league/).

Tournaments in the first place are hard to organize since people have their hands full with school and work, etc... but, due to scrim not being in the best state right now, we're holding off on tournaments until Trazz and the Events team feel comfortable bringing them back. But we are planning to do something scrim related soon, so stay tuned... :classic_wink:

Sounds good just a idea that came in my head I will be waiting 😁

• Like 2

• Content Count:  819

Scrim tournament's are always a blast but the main issue I could see is the lack of teams to properly run a tournament format. Not a huge issue as we could easily do something to get around that.

I'm all for scrim stuff and believe me when I tell you we have some other neat stuff being discussed and worked on for scrims so keep your eyes out for news on that, meanwhile let's get some scrim games spammed in shoutbox??

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1987

1 hour ago, All Ts said:

@Trazzwhy are you antifun do a scrim tournament so I can get @Kyle to carry me to the moon 

The last two SGSLs did not do so hot as they both need to be reworked and it would be best for the server to have casual/weekly scrims occurring versus a whole tournament. 

• Like 8

• Content Count:  249

Trazz gets BD and the power gets to his head... SMH. Let Mommies Milkies live. Part of the tournaments being fun is how it's so scuffed and it helps with the viewing. Playing a tournament in a community isn't always going to be like watching Cloud9 vs NaVi (feat. EdmundSG). The impromptu comedy and mishaps make it a more enjoyable experience at least to me. 

• Like 3

Reply to Thread