? servers

? players online

Question About LRs

• Content Count:  1634

So my good friend Brian has asked me to make this thread for him. Lets say its time to LR and CTs order them to LR by a certain time, but the T wants to do a custom LR and the CTs dont. The T keeps on sending an LR request for a custom LR but the CT keeps declining and it continues until the time they were supposed to be in an LR has passed. What would they do in this sittuation? I would assume that since the T didn't get into an LR in time that means they are disobaying and they will be shot, cause they kept sending an LR that keeps getting denied until the time they have to be in one runs out. Just lookin for some clarification on this :)

• Like 6

• Content Count:  248

It is the CTs responsibility to accept or decline LRs. Since the CTs keep declining the LR, the T shouldn't be shot, instead the CTs should give a different order to progress the round. In this situation the CT would be in the wrong, "Be in an active LR by (X time)" isn't a good order since the CTs directly affect who gets to be in an active LR.

Correct me if I am wrong @Dom @TheZZL

• Like 6

• Content Count:  922

16 minutes ago, Strayyz said:

So my good friend Brian has asked me to make this thread for him. Lets say its time to LR and CTs order them to LR by a certain time, but the T wants to do a custom LR and the CTs dont. The T keeps on sending an LR request for a custom LR but the CT keeps declining and it continues until the time they were supposed to be in an LR has passed. What would they do in this sittuation? I would assume that since the T didn't get into an LR in time that means they are disobeying and they will be shot, cause they kept sending an LR that keeps getting denied until the time they have to be in one runs out. 

HELL No. 

In the situation you said, the order that the CTs gave was: "LR by (X time)" meaning they should send an LR request by that time, and technically, they did send it by that time, it just didn't get accepted by CTs, it's not disobeying in the slightest. If this was disobey, the kill hungry CTs would've abused a lot by now.

There also isn't any rule that says the Ts can't repeat the same LR over and over either, so if the CT killed the T in this situation, that would just be freekill.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  562

36 minutes ago, Strayyz said:

So my good friend Brian has asked me to make this thread for him. Lets say its time to LR and CTs order them to LR by a certain time, but the T wants to do a custom LR and the CTs dont. The T keeps on sending an LR request for a custom LR but the CT keeps declining and it continues until the time they were supposed to be in an LR has passed. What would they do in this sittuation? I would assume that since the T didn't get into an LR in time that means they are disobaying and they will be shot, cause they kept sending an LR that keeps getting denied until the time they have to be in one runs out. Just lookin for some clarification on this :)

Don't feel like reading so if this was answered then I'm just repeating what they said but mine is right. The T is actively trying to get into a lr and the CT is not willing or won't do the lr then the CT is in the fault since he/she is delaying and the T is actively trying to be in a lr, and if they kill the T then it's fk. The order that would be appropriate for someone to keep lr-ing would be "Strayyz (for example) actively lr by #:##" the usual order is "All T's freeze and lr, lr by #:##" I don't know how I would have not answered your question by now so there if you need anything more just quote me and I can probably get the right and wrong for you.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  565

4 hours ago, Strayyz said:

I would assume that since the T didn't get into an LR in time that means they are disobaying and they will be shot, cause they kept sending an LR that keeps getting denied until the time they have to be in one runs out. Just lookin for some clarification on this :)

No that is not allowed as also punishable by admins because its becomes a unreasonable order by WS and deny fellow t's  LR

General Rules for Guards:

Guards CANNOT...

• Harm Prisoners unless orders are not being fulfilled or they are rebelling.
  • Obstruct a Prisoners ability to follow the orders. 
  • Bait, subject to admin discretion. If a Prisoner damages the Guard they are still KOS.
  • Gunplant.
  • Enforce or create their own KOS rules. This means Guards cannot bypass warning shots for situations that call for them, despite saying otherwise.
  • Repeat the same order often.
  • Use gun name tags as evidence, however they can use the kill feed.
  • Order Prisoners to have a warday, to AFK freeze, or declare themselves as warden.
  • Abuse Special Orders or give them in text chat; Special orders must be given in voice chat and can be overridden without counting as a conflicting order.
  • Use the First Order (!fo) to speak about other topics (Orders only)
  • Give Chat Orders during the First Order (!fo)
  • Order Prisoners to crouch walk. They also cannot keep the Prisoners frozen for an extended period of time. Read the FAQ Post below for more information.

this is within the rules you cannot do as CT

• Like 3
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  1634

On 5/5/2021 at 1:24 PM, Easterpink said:

It is the CTs responsibility to accept or decline LRs. Since the CTs keep declining the LR, the T shouldn't be shot, instead the CTs should give a different order to progress the round. In this situation the CT would be in the wrong, "Be in an active LR by (X time)" isn't a good order since the CTs directly affect who gets to be in an active LR.

Correct me if I am wrong @Dom @TheZZL

Hello, thank you for asking this question looks like someone answer this correctly for you already, the JB team is going to release something to amend this soon!

• Like 2
Edited by Strayyz

Reply to Thread