? servers

? players online

How much caffeine do you drink per day?

• Content Count:  4441

200mg caffeine pill with breakfast. 200mg caffeine pill when I hit that point where I could probably go take a nap. Not a big fan of coffee, and it's a massive premium to pay for something that plenty of people are drinking for JUST the caffeine. 

$40 for like a year of caffeine pills vs. thousands of dollars drinking glorified dirtwater that I have to put all kinds of shit on or in to enjoy properly. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  248

1 minute ago, All Ts said:

200mg caffeine pill with breakfast. 200mg caffeine pill when I hit that point where I could probably go take a nap. Not a big fan of coffee, and it's a massive premium to pay for something that plenty of people are drinking for JUST the caffeine. 

$40 for like a year of caffeine pills vs. thousands of dollars drinking glorified dirtwater that I have to put all kinds of shit on or in to enjoy properly. 

My caffeine intake is VERY mild compared to some people's lmao. I've gotten to that point where my body is completely used to coffee and I need coffee in the morning to prevent the dreaded withdrawal headaches and drowsiness. I will detox myself and see how it goes.

• Content Count:  5381

7 minutes ago, All Ts said:

Roommates used liquid caffeine for a bit... That shit was intense. 

Coffee prices are really ridiculous though. I probably would have cut it out of my routine at this point if it wasn't free at work.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  248

3 minutes ago, delirium said:

Roommates used liquid caffeine for a bit... That shit was intense. 

Coffee prices are really ridiculous though. I probably would have cut it out of my routine at this point if it wasn't free at work.

Absolute caffeine junkies lmao

• Content Count:  3294

I don't take in a lot of caffeine except from coke or coffee ice cream, and both of those I don't eat a lot. I've been drinking coke a little more recently (maybe like 2-3 glasses/cans a week) but I'm gonna cut it out soon. Coffee Ice cream has been an ongoing addiction since I was born really but I have also cut that out a decent bit. 

Going by numbers... no idea. A full carton of haagen daaz is 75.6 mg, and a medium coke is 39 mg. So let's just say 15mg a day on average?

• Content Count:  577

I've never been heavy on caffeine. Never really aids me in any way useful, usually just results in me feeling more tired (if someone has some studies on this, let me know.) Usually 50mg is enough to make sure I don't fall asleep in my chair.

Reply to Thread