? servers

? players online

Player Complaints

• Content Count:  4441

Has this rule been changed elsewhere on the forums because it's not been followed many times over the past 2 months I've been back and no ones said much about it. Are the people who the complaint is being made on allowed to post on it, or is it just staff? If so, shouldn't permissions for regulars and such be restricted? 

867ed34ef09a4f87fd3e073fb9e46aca.png

• Like 3
Edited by Hawks

• Content Count:  587

I definitely think people should be able to defend themselves / tell their side of the story to give more info on what actually happened. As scrolls said the red letters are to deter players not involved from posting, as well as people who think that they’re funny 

• Like 3

In the past, this wasn't how it worked hence the post- similar big red letters were involved and harsh punishments were handed out to people. I don't have anything against people having an opportunity to defend themselves just think maybe wording could be adjusted cause as it's currently stated in large red letters I think it could discourage people to post. This is assuming what you guys are saying is true. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  971

2 hours ago, All Ts said:

Has this rule been changed elsewhere on the forums because it's not been followed many times over the past 2 months I've been back and no ones said much about it. Are the people who the complaint is being made on allowed to post on it, or is it just staff? If so, shouldn't permissions for regulars and such be restricted? 

867ed34ef09a4f87fd3e073fb9e46aca.png

I feel as if this is targeted at somebody due to a recent incident surrounding this very topic

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dafty said:

I feel as if this is targeted at somebody due to a recent incident surrounding this very topic

Not targeted, there's been more than a couple just wanted to ask and see what was going on. No drama here. :hippie:

• Like 3

• Content Count:  819

Let me help clear this up. 

Community Advisors are not Internal Affairs Officers. Players who have had a complaint made against them should NOT be defending themselves on player complaints. If you wish to defend yourself you first have to get banned, at such a point in time you can then properly make a ban appeal to the IA+ team and give your reasoning as to why you don't deserve said ban.

It is just weird and unfair to have our CA team deal with player related issues in depth when we have a team for that very task, and especially when a complained player is trying to defend themselves on a complaint. CA's are not obligated to listen to your stories/reasoning and are there to simply handle a complaint with the information/evidence given to them in the complaint alone. Players who do comment on complaints shall receive appropriate action from the IA+ team.

Marked as answered

• Like 11

Reply to Thread