? servers

? players online

Good cpu and graphic cards??

• Content Count:  133

1 hour ago, carrollton said:

what you got rn?

I only got a gtx 950 right now for graphics card and my cpu I’m not 100% sure if I’m not home rn I will look when I get back 

• Content Count:  331

The tech market is crazy right now, so if you're considering upgrading I HIGHLY recommend getting a prebuilt. They don't come with the best secondary parts (ram, motherboard, and psu) but they sell the main components like CPU and GPU at MSRP. I cant offer you an exact system due to not knowing your budget but I recommend either Build Redux or Corsair if you're going prebuilt. Otherwise you can be super patient and try your luck buying graphics cards now at MSRP. In which case I recommend getting a R5 5600x paired with a 3060/3060 ti, which would run you around $630 total(assuming you find them at msrp lol). These two components will offer you great performance and games assuming that you have no other bottlenecks in your system. 

• Like 4
Edited by Happy Man

• Content Count:  3052

59 minutes ago, Happy Man said:

The tech market is crazy right now, so if you're considering upgrading I HIGHLY recommend getting a prebuilt. They don't come with the best secondary parts (ram, motherboard, and psu) but they sell the main components like CPU and GPU at MSRP. I cant offer you an exact system due to not knowing your budget but I recommend either Build Redux or Corsair if you're going prebuilt. Otherwise you can be super patient and try your luck buying graphics cards now at MSRP. In which case I recommend getting a R5 5600x paired with a 3060/3060 ti, which would run you around $630 total. These two components will offer you great performance and games assuming that you have no other bottlenecks in your system. 

You should work at Micro Center :p

• Like 5

• Content Count:  634

14 hours ago, john jones 2 said:

Looking to add some more to my pc wondering for some suggestions to put in my

Pc

what are you looking to play,

do you want to stream,

what's your budget,

I assume usa, would you look at second hand parts?

look for a 10 series ti, not a 60 ( I dont know anything about radeon stuff but if you google 1070 equivalent radeon it will tell you more) look for a 14  nm (smaller the better) processor with 4 cores and hyperthreading, find good cas latency ram for cheap if you need to upgrade to ddr4 3200Mhz 16Gb (2x8Gb) is enough ram for most uses. speed only matters slightly but theres a Youtube video here talking more about speeds and alot of stuff you want to know is also there on the channel.

im not an expert but im happy to jump in a vc and chat about it if you want

• Like 1

• Content Count:  248

Core i5-11600k, it costs around $250 and outperforms a lot of the previous gen processors, a steal in my opinion.

RTX 2060, a decent graphics card for ~$400, but hard to come by, try camping outside of a microcenter before it opens for the day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  922

Graphics cards are very scarce right now, personally wouldn't even try to buy one under the 3000 gen series. Even 1060 6gbs on Newegg are about $400 over what msrp should be because of everyone scalping and the silicon shortage. Right now, I would recommend upgrading and getting a good cpu that works with your motherboard and high freq ram, and once silicon is more abundant start trying to search for a gpu. Until then I would be patient and wait. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread