? servers

? players online

Bands

• Content Count:  2256

First and only I've been to is a Badflower / Shinedown show at the Illinois State Fair in 2019. Both put up a good show. It would've been Megadeth a week prior to that aforementioned show but it canceled so Dave Mustaine could fight IIRC throat cancer.

There's a lot of bands I'd like to see but off the top of my head here's a few.

-Slipknot

-Gojira

-System of a Down

-Emperor (? if they tour anymore I don't know)

-Iron Maiden

-Mudvayne / Rage Against the Machine / My Chemical Romance (throwing them all here cause reunited bands LETS GOOOOO)

uh that's all i got for now there's probably more. a lot more.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1020

The first band I've seen live was Three Days Grace. They put on a great show and I'd probably go see them again.

Tomorrow I'm going to Hella Mega though and super excited for Weezer and Green Day. :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  162

unfortunately i haven’t been to a concert yet. I did have tickets to go to a brockhampton concert but that was right when ameer got kicked off and they canceled their shows, including mine :(

However i’m gonna try to get to a denzel curry, idk, saba, and kanye concert at some point in the near future.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

pretty sure the first band i saw live was black sabbath back in 2017, liked it and decided to go to more heavy metal and rock concerts since. last concert i went to was an eagles concert right before the pandemic. and the band i saw the most amount of times was iron maiden being 3. planning on seeing some more bands later this year, i really missed going to concerts

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  971

Depeche Mode was the first band I saw live because my parents were big fans and it was pretty amazing considering we had almost front row seats.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1984

my first concert was The XX they were pretty chill. Would love see charli xcx live. Miss concerts so much, i have 4 concerts to look forward to but i hope delta wont fuck shit up

• Like 3

Reply to Thread