? servers

? players online

steam gamers bitch

• Content Count:  565

Normally I would yes to anime on all of above however this is not the case here. Many staff/higher-ups + regulars have distaste on anime skins already  on the servers. Moreover, this "anime girl" was intended for a logo on the different platforms(depending on the winner request)

Look here:  

[Click here]

As a result, @miche won with the anime girl picture and got to choose the platform of his/her(idk miche gender so pardon me for it)request. If the staff want it implemented into then they have to start from scratch to create the skin.  No one have the time and energy to create such a skin.

I understand your thought surrounding this but it's just a waste of resources and time. 

• Like 2
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  82

Just now, Starlegendgod said:

Normally I would yes to anime on all of above however this is not the case here. Many staff/higher-ups + regulars have distaste on anime skins already  on the servers. Moreover, this "anime girl" was intended for a logo on the different platforms(depending on the winner request)

Look here:  

[Click here]

As a result, @miche won with the anime girl picture and got to choose the platform of his/her(idk miche gender so pardon me for it)request. If the staff want it implemented into then they have to start from scratch to create the skin.  No one have the time and energy to create such a skin. 

I understand your thought surrounding this but it's just a waste resources and time. 

i understand completely! either way im hoping they add some models i love because i always love cute skins. i do think that in some way or another, the steam gamers bitch should be implemented somewhere 

Reply to Thread