? servers

? players online

Thoughts on me

• Content Count:  297

Hello Bitch Two lets get started on your flaws. 

1. hQesWuS.gif&f=1&nofb=1

2.giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

And last but not least..

3.giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

just my opinion... Oh yea I forgot to tell you 

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

And for your good parts.

source.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 4
Edited by Pog.

• Content Count:  905

As a person I think you’re a great guy. You’re fun to talk with, you got your IRL responsibilities down pat and you’re one of my favourite people that I’ve met here.

In SG standings I can’t speak too much on the present but I’m assuming and hope you’re still on the right track. For a while I was looking for people to bring up and encourage into taking on more responsibility here and you’ve been my best success story lol.

I’d love to pop on CS soon and see ya on but w 3 sisters it’s kinda hard to use wifi and not get screamed at for making TikTok or Netflix loading slower…

One’ve these days tho, dw. Keep ya head up king

• Like 2
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  971

TBH 7/10 You're really nice, we should hang out more!! <333 

Sorry just realized you're a grown ass man fantasizing over a fake 2D Japanese woman, -2 (social credits) TBH 5/10

• Like 13
Edited by dafty

• Content Count:  154

Hopefully the point of this thread is for self growth purposes and not you being insecure, depending on that it shows a lot about you already as a person.

Mace gave some good input in his second paragraph about you.

You're generally an optimistic person a little strict at times and can come off as an asshole even though that's not true, if the person knows you it shouldn't seem like that.

You've built a lot of friendships in this community and it seems that people like you judging off the responses in this thread so far which is a plus.

On SG servers your perceiving skills seem to be fine which a lot of new admins lack. Tying into the last two sentences you're fine to play with no problems there.

One thing you could improve on is letting your emotions get to you. I cant speak for what's going on in your life so if its related to that I apologize. Overall you should contemplate the situation first before using your admin abilities from emotions purely and not taking into account what happened. I'm referencing this to your first 'strike' or 'infraction' about engaging in the toxic environment but punishing others for it.

I could say one other thing but that's not related to your admin abilities or SG in general just you as person.

This feedback is to help you and I hope you take it that way. Feel free to correct me on anything and pm me if you wanna talk about anything I said.

Reply to Thread