? servers

? players online

Jailbreak T Gunplanting

• Content Count:  297

you can gunplant a t buddy all you want. if you look at the rule it says “ Gunplanting - When a CT gives a T a gun.” You can get your t buddys killed all you want. Yes it’s a dick head move, but it’s funny 😉.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

1 hour ago, Legacy. said:

you can gunplant a t buddy all you want. if you look at the rule it says “ Gunplanting - When a CT gives a T a gun.” You can get your t buddys killed all you want. Yes it’s a dick head move, but it’s funny 😉.

• No teamkilling in any form (applies to both CT and T).

You are admin?? 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  459

This issue in particular is difficult to tackle. 

for example I could get an AK from armory and give it to one of my T buddies expecting them to kill a CT which isn't an issue. But if I went up to a AFK T and give them an AK effectively making them KOS is a very blurred line between allowed and possibly team killing. 

This issue in general is hard to address so I'd wait until a JB manager can come to a conclusion on how a situation like this would be handled. 

• Like 2
Edited by Astral

• Content Count:  617

4 hours ago, Legacy. said:

You really are a clown.

As for the subject of ts gun planting i have to side with Astral on this it's hard to give a solid yes or no to this it all depends on the situation that is going on in game. As he said if you and your t buddy's are rebeling then I don't see the harm. But if you drop an ak into a stack of ts that borders closer to the lines of teamkilling. @TheZZLWhat are your thoughts?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  565

19 hours ago, Che said:

No it's not. You cannot gun plant your t buddies on purpose, I have seen multiple people get punished for this but please correct me if I am wrong.

I have seen many t's give primary's to other t's/stack(who are unaware)and left unpunished(including myself) in my experience on JB plus literally seen admins gunplant prisoners/stacks in the past as well. Honestly it can go both ways as there is no rule against gunplanting to t's as a prisoner( I mean it makes yourself kos as well) but technically it could be grounds for teamkilling or even targeting if it's that severe. This is more of a gray area than i originally thought but I believe this type of question was alr answered in the past. 

• Like 1
Edited by Starlegendgod

Reply to Thread