? servers

? players online

Jailbreak T Gunplanting

• Content Count:  4441

7 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

I have seen many t's give primary's to other t's/stack(who are unaware)and left unpunished(including myself) in my experience on JB plus literally seen admins gunplant prisoners/stacks in the past as well. Honestly it can go both ways as there is no rule against gunplanting to t's as a prisoner( I mean it makes yourself kos as well) but technically it could be grounds for teamkilling or even targeting if it's that severe. This is more of a gray area than i originally thought but I believe this type of question was alr answered in the past. 

YO MAN I LITERASLLY POSTED THE RULE IN THIS THREAD DOES ANY1 PLAN ON READING THE ACTUAL RULES SOMETIME THIS DECADE AHAHHA  

• Like 3

• Content Count:  764

2 hours ago, All Ts said:

YO MAN I LITERASLLY POSTED THE RULE IN THIS THREAD DOES ANY1 PLAN ON READING THE ACTUAL RULES SOMETIME THIS DECADE AHAHHA  

19 hours ago, Astral said:

for example I could get an AK from armory and give it to one of my T buddies expecting them to kill a CT which isn't an issue. But if I went up to a AFK T and give them an AK effectively making them KOS is a very blurred line between allowed and possibly team killing. 

Astral explained that this is a very situational thing. Like he said there is times where you can and can't gunplant your t buddies, for instance you cannot drop your gun into a stack of innocent T's doing a order, but if there are T buddies with you in armor and you drop them a gun there isn't a problem with it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

It’s a rebel server. You get an ak, you shoot at the nearest ct. 

as for the teamkilling, I don’t see how that was even relevant. good cts know when someone wants to get a gun and when they’ve received a surprise gift. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1105

for the love of god and everything holy please stop rewording and repeating what someone has said already. your question can be answered by simply reading the rules. 

here’s the simplified version for you all jb kids: 

gunplanting a t as a ct is a no no 

but also planting weapons on your team mates to intentionally get them killed is also a big no no regardless how “funny” it is

• Like 2
Edited by Steven.

• Content Count:  134

On 1/17/2022 at 4:10 PM, Che said:

No it's not. You cannot gun plant your t buddies on purpose, I have seen multiple people get punished for this but please correct me if I am wrong.

As a T you are allowed to gun plant other T's. The rules only state it as a CT giving a T a gun. So for other T's it's fair game. It is annoying but that's just part of the strategy of T.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  764

52 minutes ago, Pyro Looga said:

As a T you are allowed to gun plant other T's. The rules only state it as a CT giving a T a gun. So for other T's it's fair game. It is annoying but that's just part of the strategy of T.

do u just not read anything above??

On 1/17/2022 at 8:22 PM, All Ts said:

• No teamkilling in any form (applies to both CT and T).

^ this applies to gunplanting T's in certain scenarios.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

25 minutes ago, Che said:

do u just not read anything above??

^ this applies to gunplanting T's in certain scenarios.

I honestly do not see how Ts passing a primary is teamkill. Nothing that you did by passing the weapon “pressing g on keyboard” specifically kills your teammate. It does leave it to CT discretion if they saw the gun pass, but that does not seem like a rule admins should enforce. 
Also, it would fuel this idea of “CT you freekilled me, T gunplanted me the weapon” which sounds like a toxic asf encounter. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

17 hours ago, Steven. said:

for the love of god and everything holy please stop rewording and repeating what someone has said already. your question can be answered by simply reading the rules. 

here’s the simplified version for you all jb kids: 

gunplanting a t as a ct is a no no 

but also planting weapons on your team mates to intentionally get them killed is also a big no no regardless how “funny” it is

this guy gets it^

gunplanting as a CT: bad, bannable, dont do it.

gunplanting as a T is situational. if if you drop your teammate a gun because you're both rebelling there's nothing wrong with that. If you drop a gun to a T who has no intention of rebelling such as being AFK you can be punished for it as it is teamkilling since you are making them KOS, just like how starting deathgames or abusing !stuck to push people into secrets isnt allowed. overall its up to admins to determine whether you intentionally tried to teamkill.

• Like 11

Reply to Thread