? servers

? players online

Where do you wear your watch...?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you wear your watch?

Where do you wear your watch...?

• Content Count:  169

I love my AP Barrichello in Titanium 44mm watch! ($55,000 won from CS:GO Gambling). The watch is great at telling time but I wish the manufacturers made a bigger size wrist strap because it honestly is getting too tight. As for the question, I like to wear my watch in a hidden area so I’m not always flexing on the haters. 

• Content Count:  1253

5 hours ago, lynxie said:

Where do you wear your watches? I'm honestly a left-handed watch guy, it just looks so much cooler there aesthetically in my opinion. What about you guys?

best-apple-watch-apps-2022-9to5mac-1.jpg

I thought u were lightskin, I wear my watch on my peen though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

I’m not at all into jewelry, even so far as rings and necklaces get uncomfortably tight even after a few hours. However I attended military school for a bit, and learned that it is custom to wear watches on the left arm, but with the face on the inside of the arm, rather than the outside. 
It always seemed a bit silly, but I do remember asking about it and being satisfied with the answer. 

• Content Count:  5674

I was gonna make a detailed post about being a watch collector and loving jewelry to help people understand the passion behind the answer I'm going to give, but I don't actually care that much. I was always taught that you wear it on your non-dominant hand, but I think in any case it looks far better on the left. I don't know why, it just does. I just raised my right arm and pretended to look at the time.. it didn't feel right. Nothing about it felt right, I felt stupid doing it. 

Off topic, but if you don't have one already, invest in a decent looking watch to wear when the situation calls for it. An Apple watch does not count.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

On 5/8/2022 at 5:35 PM, Ender said:

I’m not at all into jewelry, even so far as rings and necklaces get uncomfortably tight even after a few hours. However I attended military school for a bit, and learned that it is custom to wear watches on the left arm, but with the face on the inside of the arm, rather than the outside. 
It always seemed a bit silly, but I do remember asking about it and being satisfied with the answer. 

spacer.png

Prevents damage and is more ergonomic for some jobs/uses. Looks gay as hell normally though 

Reply to Thread