? servers

? players online

[10/20/22] If you could change two things in the world, what would you change?

• Content Count:  1051

1. Racism

I sadly am friends with a bunch of racists and they love targeting me in jokes or making fun of other races which is never comfortable for me and always makes me wonder whether or not they like me. Also racism is just fucking stupid and people who use racism to be funny or for hate suck.

2. Homelessness

The world would be amazing if we all had homes, it'd make sustainability way easier (in the most vague terms.)

• Like 1
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  965

3 hours ago, lynxie said:

I sadly am friends with a bunch of racists and they love targeting me in jokes or making fun of other races which is never comfortable for me and always makes me wonder whether or not they like me.

2 minutes ago, lynxie said:

better than being alone

What

• Content Count:  1634

The outcome of Superbowl 49.

unnecessary pick giving that bitch ass fraud Brady another ring that he didn't deserve. shit pisses me off to this day

Derrick Rose never tears his ACL

saddest injury in sports history, a potential top 3 pg of all time was taken from us, had to settle for being an outstanding role player instead. enough to make a grown man cry

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

Don't tolerate bullying from people. If they know what they're doing is bothering you and continue then they don't give a fuck about you. Spend your time honing a craft and bettering yourself personally. You put yourself in a better spot to find quality friends. There's a difference between bullies and buddies. There's a difference between buddies and friends. There's a difference between friends and family. Matters what people do, not what they say/post on socials same reason why despite all of the loud noise surrounding racism, it persists because there's a lot of that energy that is not as genuine as we'd like it to be (and everyone doesn't agree)… 

1. Figure out how to harness nuclear fusion.
  2. Rewrite a world where every country didn't grief their economy in the early 2000's.

then I will enjoy as close to utopia as we're getting before extinction. 

• Content Count:  1952

52 minutes ago, All Ts said:

1. Figure out how to harness nuclear fusion

I would've said this too if I didn't read so much on how ineffective this could be even if we achieved it but I'll still be optimistic as there are still great strides in making this happen anyway.

Anyway,

1. Constitution 2

2. World Peace

Reply to Thread