? servers

? players online

We're back!

• Content Count:  2504

Happy New Year, everyone!

As you may have noticed, the forum's been down for a few days while we upgraded the site.  We ran into some unexpected issues along the way which delayed things longer than expected, but a huge thanks goes to Nishok for getting everything all sorted out so we could get things running again.

You'll also notice the forum looks a little different with the new theme now.  Our old style was outdated and no longer supported, so we had to switch to something new.  With the site being down longer than anticipated, our first priority was getting the forum back online so everyone can use it again.  I am aware that some things look a little funny at the moment in different areas of the site.  Please send me a PM on the forum/discord with anything you notice needing to be fixed in case I missed it, I will get to it as soon as I can.

The original plan was to upgrade and have a day or two of downtime so I could everything 100% looking the way it's supposed to be.  However, with the site being down for so long, at this point I feel it's more important to just get the forum back online and tweak things as we go.  We apologize for the downtime, but it's good to be back.

In other news, while Nishok has been working hard on the site, I have also been putting together a GunGame server on Counter-Strike: Source.  While CSS isn't as popular as it used to be, I think this server will be enjoyable for anyone who wants to kill time with others.  I have also added 20 bots to keep the server fun to play, even when others aren't around.  Needless to say, I already got the BD team hooked on GunGame.  This server is close to being ready, and with as fun as it's been testing everything with those who have helped, I can't wait to get GunGame released as well.  Stay tuned for this server, and more updates coming very soon!

• Like 22

• Content Count:  3178

Welcome back everyone, sorry it took so long to have the forums back up, quite a few unforeseen issues arose that caused many things to break.

Happy new year, hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

We are aware of the disconnect issue on our Shoutbox, and the only way to 'reconnect' is by refreshing the page. Fixed.

If you find any other breaking issues, feel free to send either Revenga or me a PM about it.

• Like 7

Reply to Thread