? servers

? players online

Jordan Neely: The Left and BLM's Latest Moronic Martyr

• Content Count:  2

The eternal clown show that is NYC putting on an all time show seeking "justice" for this fucking scum. Somehow it always comes back to blaming the NYPD, not their moronic elected officials. Fucks around, finds out, unfortunately dies, then all these fucking clowns want to come out and hail him as some kind of stellar guy and claim he was "lynched". New low, even for NYC. Can't wait to see what happens when videos of him bashing the LGBTQ community start making their rounds. I'd love to see the clash of NYC's biggest loser groups, unemployed white saviors and BLM vs LGBTQ activists. Somehow, like all these brainwashed white liberals, they'll find a way to look past his hate for them for the greater cause of hating cops. 

• Like 7

• Content Count:  417

10 hours ago, fucktard12 said:

The eternal clown show that is NYC putting on an all time show seeking "justice" for this fucking scum. Somehow it always comes back to blaming the NYPD, not their moronic elected officials. Fucks around, finds out, unfortunately dies, then all these fucking clowns want to come out and hail him as some kind of stellar guy and claim he was "lynched". New low, even for NYC. Can't wait to see what happens when videos of him bashing the LGBTQ community start making their rounds. I'd love to see the clash of NYC's biggest loser groups, unemployed white saviors and BLM vs LGBTQ activists. Somehow, like all these brainwashed white liberals, they'll find a way to look past his hate for them for the greater cause of hating cops. 

YO I FUCKIN HATE ERIC ADAMS HOPE THAT FRAUD GETS JAILED 

spacer.png

yo i think he's lost his mind, adams on his Ye arc rn

• Like 1

Reply to Thread