? servers

? players online

What CS2 server do you want to see the most?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What CS2 server do you want to see the most? (Other than surf, coming soon!)

• Zombie Escape (ZE)
    • Minigames (MG)
    • Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT)
    • Jailbreak (JB)
    • Bunnyhopping (BHOP)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/23 at 06:00 AM

What CS2 server do you want to see the most?

• Content Count:  617

22 minutes ago, Iota said:

csgo ttt died bc u and charlies seeding times overlap and u allways started seeding before her, from my understanding csgo ttt is still a semi active gamemode ill have to check wcommunities 

Not writing off your opinion of what happened but if you look at the stats of our CSGO server you would have seen it was dead long before we even made a gmod server 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4

5 hours ago, Elfbarf said:

Would people actually come back for a CS2 TTT server? Our CS:GO server was taken down for being dead despite the many attempts by Charlie to get people playing on it. We also have a successful GMOD server that a lot of CS:GO players don't seem interested in even trying.

If I remember correctly, our servers started to slowly die due to the regulars being irritating and higher-ups telling administrators to be more lax with enforcing rules. In terms of the former, there was very little that could be done. However, for the latter, the issue was being ignored; which is why we are in an unfortunate situation now.

Both of these issues were not addressed in the thread dedicated to the question of why servers were seeing a downhill trend in population.

It has been some time though, so if I got any of this information incorrect, feel free to correct me.

• Like 1
Edited by Esse

• Content Count:  1583

On 12/3/2023 at 3:22 PM, Esse said:

If I remember correctly, our servers started to slowly die due to the regulars being irritating and higher-ups telling administrators to be more lax with enforcing rules. In terms of the former, there was very little that could be done. However, for the latter, the issue was being ignored; which is why we are in an unfortunate situation now.

Both of these issues were not addressed in the thread dedicated to the question of why servers were seeing a downhill trend in population.

It has been some time though, so if I got any of this information incorrect, feel free to correct me.

The server hit sub 100 rank at peak autism with admins fucking around. It died from lack of passion and effort from staff as well as disconnect between higher ups and staff.

I can't make any promises, but I think there is a big market for CS2 TTT, a lot of old regs on my friends list that have been off of GO for years are now back and active on CS2.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

12 hours ago, Prez said:

Minigames has always been my jam/go-to server. I would happily jump on

tbh makes the most sense because its probably the easiest gamemode to bring back

only issue is that no one is porting maps over..

• Like 1
Edited by Dong

• Content Count:  1051

2 hours ago, Dong said:

tbh makes the most sense because its probably the easiest gamemode to bring back

only issue is that no one is porting maps over..

Damon is doing quite a bit for porting, could be something to do, but other then people hopping on now and then for nostalgia we don't have many staff/players that would hop on and seed the server. Will all depend on how much time I have to seed/if there is anyone else that will tbh.

Reply to Thread