? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  833

;638530']Question:

Are there any guilds equivalent to the mages', fighters' and thieves' guild on skyrim? Also, is there a dark brotherhood?

So yea like anyone playing Skyrim you've probably got a lot of questions. Or your looking to find something in particular.

Question:

Where can I find the Dark Brotherhood?

Answer:

I stumbled upon this by pure accident (well on one of the main quests I did). Go to the "Sleeping Giant Inn" in Riverwood. Ask the bartender about any rumors that he's heard. Eventually he'll tell you about someone that has been trying to join the Dark Brotherhood. You should get a miscellaneous quest at this time asking you to "Talk To Aventis Aretino."

Post your questions here and I'll try to answer them. Or better yet post your own Q & A and I'll add it to the OP. Also try to keep the answers as non-spoiler as possible.

read first post much?

and to answer for the other guilds yes there is a fighter guild but this time it's called the companies there is a mage guild called the arcane college which can be found in winterhold and there is also a thief guild.

• Content Count:  3791

Q: I heard there's Werewolves and that you can become a Werewolf, Is this true?

Q: Is there still Vampires? Can you become a Vampire?

Vampire yes, werewolves no idea.

• Content Count:  716

Yes, I posted a tip on how to become a werewolf in OP. Basically join the Companions and do about three or so of their missions and you'll be offered to become a werewolf. More detail on joining in the OP.

• Content Count:  716

Q:Im on a missian I have to ruff some one up and not kill him. But when I do it all the guards come for me and its hard to get away any way to do this with out all the guards comign for me?

You can try using some sort of paralysis on the person and then beating them senselessly. What mission is it in particular? I can help you out exactly if I know what mission it's for.

It's a game issue whenever the world is rendering in the distance... My graphics are fine.

Not sure...the game runs fine for me on Ultra settings. You should try lowering some of the fade settings located in the advanced options settings from the Skyrim Launcher. From there hit the View Distance tab and try lowering a few of the sliders. It may or may not work. If not I'll look into an .ini tweak that should fix it.

• Content Count:  930

You can try using some sort of paralysis on the person and then beating them senselessly. What mission is it in particular? I can help you out exactly if I know what mission it's for.

Not sure...the game runs fine for me on Ultra settings. You should try lowering some of the fade settings located in the advanced options settings from the Skyrim Launcher. From there hit the View Distance tab and try lowering a few of the sliders. It may or may not work. If not I'll look into an .ini tweak that should fix it.

It's a common problem for XP users. I can run pretty damn high and experience no lag (just drops in FPS) but in Skyrim (in the open world) the distance rendering causes my game to freeze momentarily - sound still playing.

Guest Smiley :]
Yes, I posted a tip on how to become a werewolf in OP. Basically join the Companions and do about three or so of their missions and you'll be offered to become a werewolf. More detail on joining in the OP.

So if/when ju become werewolf, what advantages/disadvantages comes with it? What even changes? Do ju lose ur ability to use weapons (demclawz), or are ju forced howling to the moon at night? lolol

Reply to Thread