? servers

? players online

Apple V Android

• Content Count:  2230

I'm not overly into phones nor really care much about looking to have 'the best' as long as I've got something that suits what I would like to do. I've had iPhones for years, though they may not be better I have never had an issue with them and I've been happy with each one so I've never felt the need to change.

• Content Count:  1667

TBH I had an android for around 5 years I believe so, but anyways all the phones that I had that were an android always lag and freeze when time goes. It's only good for the first couple months but then gets slower. That's what I've learned having an android so I don't trust them anymore. I currently have an iPhone for almost a year now I had a few problems with it but not as many as I had with the androids I had. So the best way to go is iPhone.

• Content Count:  2238

I've had iPhone since before the 3GS came out. Started with the 3, which I used to jailbreak and customize all the time, until it bricked and I was never able to really jailbreak it again. Since then, I've been pretty app committed to Apple. Currently have the 6, and it's a pretty good experience still, especially now with iOS 10 making messaging the interwebz now.

I'd like to try Android, but again, app committed at this point so I see no reason to completely lose my paid apps and switch.

But this year it seems to be do I want a headphone jack, or do I want a phone that won't blow up in my pocket...

• Content Count:  2001

TBH I had an android for around 5 years I believe so, but anyways all the phones that I had that were an android always lag and freeze when time goes. It's only good for the first couple months but then gets slower. That's what I've learned having an android so I don't trust them anymore. I currently have an iPhone for almost a year now I had a few problems with it but not as many as I had with the androids I had. So the best way to go is iPhone.

What phones did you have out of curiosity? I've had several android phones and never experienced this issue.

• Content Count:  2187

Android boy for life.

With my experiences on the iPhone, it was like trying to learn a 3rd language. It might be a greatly optimized phone, but if you're trying to convert from Android to Apple, take your time to learn how the layout works and where everything is.

• Content Count:  1667

What phones did you have out of curiosity? I've had several android phones and never experienced this issue.

The first one I forgot what it was called but It was a popular one that died later on, galaxy 3 and 4. Also my siblings and parents have issues with the newer galaxy phones, it almost hit a year for them as well.

• Content Count:  2001

The first one I forgot what it was called but It was a popular one that died later on, galaxy 3 and 4. Also my siblings and parents have issues with the newer galaxy phones, it almost hit a year for them as well.

Yeah, doesn't surprise me. I actually bought a whole new phone within 3 months of getting a galaxy S3 because I hated it so much.

• Content Count:  2589

Only smartphone I've had are iPhones. Went from 4s to 6s and I'm very happy with it. I'm not that big of a power user. Most of my time on my phone is either Reddit or the forums and i love both Alien Blue and tapatalk. I won't upgrade till probably next year and at first I was kind of hesitant with the loss of the headphone jack, but honestly I think I'll be fine. Main usage for my headphone jack is the aux cable in my car, but I already have a Bluetooth adapter so I'll be fine there. At this point I'm so embed into the ecosystem that I don't feel like making the switch.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread