? servers

? players online

Apple V Android

• Content Count:  1719

Both operating systems are very good for different kinds of people.

iOS is a very optimized experience as it is made by the company who makes the phone.

Android is more of a versatile option with more customizability of both hardware and software.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

From what I experienced with both, Apple's iOS updates tend to kill the phone faster than Android. Then again, this isn't a phone war, but an opinion thread. I think Post said it right.

I'll stick with Android until it explodes in my pocket.

They got them Aux jacks tho

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1385

iOS is a much better operating system, both in resource management and overall efficiency.

Android, however, has really good options for phones that cost very little.

• Content Count:  1406

Always had android phones. Had a few ipod touch's and hated the software. Crapple's software is junk. Been years and they still can figure out basic drag and drop. I shouldn't have to install some shit software like itunes just to put music on it. Iphones all have internal non removable batteries, and no expandable memory. The the hardware specs alone are sad, even when compared to my old crappy note 3.

Hands down android. Ill never use apple because I dont want a company telling me what I can, and, cant do with the hardware I spent a pretty penny on.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread