? servers

? players online

Admins on JB

• Content Count:  2730

I never really play much JB before I was admin. Not I mostly come on JB when some one askes and I'm not busy. I also will play under a different name some times because I will have so many people bugging me about how some kid is freekilling, even though they did not. I'm sure many admins do this as well.

I have been trying to play more on JB because I do think it's fun, but sometimes it can get overbearing.

I guess I'll see you some time on the server.

• Content Count:  913

I used to play on JB all of the time, it was my preferred server.

I went slowly insane.

I actually temporarily stopped playing on SG servers for a month, purely because I couldn't handle the amount of shit that people do on JB anymore.

Now I play TTT

I'm going slowly insane.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1802

I sometimes just spectate pb watching for freekillers. Its easy to miss a freekill because you can't really predict it happening. People complain that they freekill and that you are bad admin for not banning them, all I can say is "I didn't see it".

• Content Count:  4960

The difference between JB and TTT is that TTT gives you good logs to work with.

I can't solo administrate a JB server with 20+ people playing, because all you do is administrate, and it quickly takes away the fun of playing the game itself.

Getting called out by a 12 year old squeaker for not seeing how he got freekilled doesn't help much either, and only resulted in even more chaos.

Usually, I make an example out of one player who goes over the line and then they place nice for a good 10 rounds.

I even get strict about yelling into microphones :larry:

• Like 1
Edited by Zaraki

Reply to Thread