? servers

? players online

Reflections

• Content Count:  1154

You've always been a dear friend to me and I can't thank you enough for always helping me out and putting up with me being annoying.

A huge thank you for everything you have ever done to make SG a better community.

I'm gonna miss you randomly spawning chickens into the map and just random things.

I wish you nothing but the absolute best in life.

i mean we homies for lyfe and u have to carry me in comp so this aint the end

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

Just wanted to say thanks for every single thing that you have done to better this community. You have taught me a lot which is wrong and which is right and always helped people with irl stuff. You always made me smile when you spoke because it always triggers me and makes you laugh and your laugh is just amazing. Hope to see you someday later in the future. It's been a nice ride with you bro take care.

• Content Count:  6759

I already told you this but I'll say it again, I'm gonna miss seeing you as a BD :[ You teased me and pulled pranks on me when I was a new AO but as time passed and I slowly got into the rank, you were always there for whenever I needed any server technical help or when I wanted advice for managing in general. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into SG and it sucks losing a pretty badass BD.

:tacos: Good luck for the future and you owe me some more comp games with @michellec and @Malibu :C

• Content Count:  701

Who's gonna tell me i'm shit at this game and encourage me to cap karma now...

I didn't play that often with you but it was certainly a pleasure each time. Really will miss having you pop in time to time. From the first time I met you to the few times that I talked with you I always got off the vibe of a laid back attitude with the ability to take action. Sure enough, every time we played on TTT together you handled the rulebreakers well and made the game quite fun. Hopefully you do swing by time to time, I'll never really know how much work you put into SG, but regardless I'll appreciate every bit of it. Good luck with whatever lies ahead for you.

• Content Count:  11723

I'm glad I keep lerking SG.

I've very glad to have met you and for always giving me advice as a person.

I've known you for years and these past 2 years I've got to know you more as a person.

Thanks for everything you have done.

• Content Count:  788

Thank you.

Although I was only here to witness what is a very small fraction of your time here at Steam-Gamers, it was quite obvious that you cared about this community from the get go. I had so much fun playing with you on TTT, seeing you

on @Suri, and on the skyscrapers map where you
and we both ended up dying. Lastly being where you slayed me instead of slapping me on my first day as an admin! Can't forget the legendary
we had on hoodrat too :'] The list goes on and on.

I hope everything you have planned for your life goes great because you truly deserve it XeNo. I hope this isn't a goodbye forever, please stick around.

Edited by Bread

• Content Count:  3052

Holy damn. That reflection kicked me straight in the feels. Thanks for everything XeNo. There will forever be a void in SG where you once sat, as no one can ever fill it. Good luck where ever life takes you.

:dab:

• Content Count:  5377

Sad to see you go as I know how much you've done for this community and that it probably wouldn't be here today had you not. I know we're not the best of friends but I would like to personally thank you for some of the conversations we've shared over the course of the last year or so.

• Content Count:  2730

Oh man I don't even know what to say. We didn't know each other real well, mostly because I'm newish. But one memory of you that I still remember is you trying to teach me how to set up a crossfire on Inferno B site. I don't remember how it worked out, but still to this day I remember it.

Good luck with everything in life. We will miss you!

I'm still waiting to get carried to MG1

Reply to Thread