? servers

? players online

Reflections

• Content Count:  660

You have changed alot over the course of your years here Xeno, i still remember the days you went around trolling with Raven(atleast i think it was Raven).

Thank you for your hard work.I hope we'll be seeing you around, nobody really leaves SG. And because of your hard work you will always be a part of it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1534

We will always remember you XeNo, thank you for helping to make the community that I am proud to be a part of.

To everyone else, @Akumu will now be leading our meetings so be prepared for the next 4 years.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1592

Thanks for all the work you've done here XeNo, it is truly appreciated. We owe you a lot for the time and resources you've put into this community. I will miss you...., we all will. Good luck and I hope we will meet eachother again here sometime in the future.

• Content Count:  1621

Thanks for all your hard work Xeno. Thanks for making SG a better place and making it a fun place :(. Best of luck in your endeavors and hope to see you back from time to time. Goodbye old friend :(. You can always come back and make fun of me anytime :).

Edited by Phonicz

• Content Count:  2230

I read this in the morning when I woke up, but as I had to go to school it didn't feel justified to rush a quick response without proper thought, so here I am.

It's surprising to hear this, perhaps because to me I didn't even feel a hint of this happening, but yeah.. I kind of want to speak about a few of the experiences I've had with you

Back in December 2015 I joined this community and shortly afterwards (with a brilliant start) I ended up meeting you. Perhaps that meet was only one sided, but we had a community meeting; taking in mind that I really knew nothing about SG and my life was 'interesting' at that moment, hearing the way in which the future of SG was talked about and the hopes for how everything would go etc, it really gave me genuine inspiration and motivation. That was one of the large turning points (though probably only a week or two in) or me in this community in terms of wanting to support it and be a part of it and I can only thank you (and others who lead the meeting) for that. Then came tiny chat on New Years 2015/16 and - though I was entirely new and nobody really knew who this random guy was on camera - it was one of my favourite experiences in SG where I met a lot of new people, I once again can only appreciate the fact that you were a part of that experience for me.

Near the start of becoming an admin (and at all points prior) I had some personal issues as a few may have known about. During this time I wasn't really sure what to do because I myself could see that it was potentially harming my position within the community and making me feel pressure to leave. I ended up making the decision to approach you about this and to me that was one of the best decisions I can remember. I want to say thank you for that conversation, for the advice and for understanding my position, I really do appreciate it and will continue to remember that.

We've had a few other interactions, though slightly spread they were there, that I could bring up but then I'd be writing way too much. We didn't always have the same opinions on certain things or the same stance, but in the situations where a discussion or conversation was brought about it always ended up well and it was nice to know that there was someone that was usually approachable at such a high rank within the community.

I hope to see you in SG in the future, whether you return or not I hope you pop in here and there.

Thank you XeNo for the positive personal experiences that I can remember shared and for all that you've done for the community that you yourself and many others have mentioned, including all of the time prior to my time here at SG.

Best of luck with everything

Edited by Luke
Turns out I wrote more than I had planned xd

• Content Count:  1814

Thanks for all the hard work, time and effort you put into SG.

I have seen you (almost) from the start at SG and what a ride it was.

Also thanks for keeping it a fun place to game at and to be part of.

I'm sure you will be missed around here at SG.

I wish you all the best and good luck IRL.

untill next time :)

• Content Count:  11501

To try and put into words the amount of work you did here would always be an understatement. I have no doubt in my mind this community would not be what it is today without your constant leadership, dedication, and motivation. We both know the amount of work that goes on behind the curtains to make this place operate, and I will never forget when we were running this place by ourselves for a little while trying to figure out what the fuck to do. Thankfully, you were able to steer the ship in the right direction. You are hands down one of the best BD's this place has ever had, and there is always a spot open for you should you decide to return. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Like 18

Reply to Thread