? servers

? players online

Credit & Charge Cards

• Content Count:  452

What types of credit or charge cards do you have, and how much of a balance do you carry each statement?

For myself I use the premium rewards gold card from american express the most. Tend not to carry a balance at all on any of my accounts, sometimes it happens though since a payment wont post before the statements close.

• Content Count:  8754

Got two - a MBNA university card from my school that I don't use, and a Cash Back Rewards Infinite card from my bank. The school one has a 500 dollar limit and my personal one has a 10k limit which I try to keep at 0. Sometimes it'll go past 5 or 6 but not often.

• Content Count:  452

I'm 25 and have yet to use a credit card. I have an account open with Bank of America, but never use it. Everything comes from my checking account.

You gotta get a credit card asap man.

• Content Count:  1438

I don't have an actual credit card but i got approved for a medical credit card that I use for vet visits and stuff. If you live in the US I definitely recommend getting at least one and limit it to simple things like groceries and gas. Does wonders if you don't fuck it up

• Content Count:  3052

You gotta get a credit card asap man.

Meh. I have a financial advisor who manages my retirement/investmenet and he saw no problems with my current/future expenses and such. My credit score is 760+, I also belong to a credit union so for loans or w/e I am covered

Maybe when I move to my own place and get a full time job (I just graduated) I'll start using one, but I like to only spend with the money I have

• Content Count:  3150

Meh. I have a financial advisor who manages my retirement/investmenet and he saw no problems with my current/future expenses and such. My credit score is 760+, I also belong to a credit union so for loans or w/e I am covered

Maybe when I move to my own place and get a full time job (I just graduated) I'll start using one, but I like to only spend with the money I have

See but you have a good credit score, what generates your credit? Because anyone who says 'you need a credit card(s)' is basing it on needing to build credit to buy things like a car or house. Obviously you're supplementing your credit in a different manor.

• Content Count:  113

I don't have a credit card either, nor do I plan to get one any time soon. I don't want to spend money that I don't have either, or fuck up my credit entirely.

However, my credit is fairly good. This comes from paying my previous car payment off early, and my current car payment. I also started paying off my student loans a little bit at at time before I graduate, which apparently helps your credit too.

Reply to Thread