? servers

? players online

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life

• Content Count:  305

I appreciate everything you've done for the community Para. I'm glad you're taking time off to live your life to the fullest. As much as I'll miss helping around on TTT and getting one tapped by you, I can live knowing you're as happy as can be. Best of luck wherever you go, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your crazy adventures when you come back! Gonna miss you pal :(

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1289

Wow, I honestly didn't expect this outta you, played with you since I was still just an immature scrub and thru when you were still on the Dutch Marines. I know you'll stick around but it won't be the same like the good old days of the past. It's been an honor playing with you and hope you enjoy whatever it is you're going to do now in life.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3052

Unfortunately I've been lacking activity for a few months now, this is because of my holiday but as well because of an issue that recently occured which is my PC, it stopped working. I've replaced multiple parts with parts that I borrowed from friends to track down the issue but nothing resolved the problem so my PC is now officially declared dead. While some of you may now think, just buy a new one, it's not as simple as that. As we all grow older, I'm finally moving out of my parents' house (which feels weird, but being 24 I think it's time lol) and as you all can imagine that's going to be quite an investment, so buying a different PC is not one of my priorities right now - and most likely won't be for a while.

As someone who is also 24, living home, whenever people ask me why I don't have a gaming setup yet I tell them the same thing. Glad you got your priorities straight ;)

Best of luck to the future, Thanks for everything :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2959

Jesus christ Para's 24 and doesn't sound like the Holy Grail subtitles anymore, I feel feckin old. God speed on the travels mate, if you ever drop by Israel send me a message and we'll get some coffee or something.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

I'm pretty late and sorry about it, but I wanted to say thank you Para. One of the most dedicated, calm and helpful AOs I got to co-manage a server with. I know you wanted to do this for a while and I really wish you could've stayed but I completely respect your decision. I'm happy we got to manage ZE together and I enjoyed working together with you on the server. Thanks for putting up with me because you got a hell of a level of patience :p

Cheers!

• Like 2

Reply to Thread