? servers

? players online

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life

• Content Count:  2230

I hope that you really enjoy your travelling, that life treats you well and that you just have a good time. Thanks for everything you've done for SG and all the times I've interacted with you myself. I've enjoyed the chances I have gotten to talk to you and hope that I get more of those opportunities in the future.

Best of luck in everything, I hope to see you around in the future!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

Thank you for all the work, time, and effort you've put into this community. I still remember years ago on Gmod TTT when you got called out for aimbotting, it was always a blast playing with you. Best of luck and enjoy this new chapter in your life!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Thanks for all your hard work. Been a pleasure man. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the community for many years. I hope to see you back when you have the time and when it's not so costly to do so. Good luck with moving out and being on your own, it's a change, but I'm sure you will enjoy it. Good luck with whatever you choose to do as well! :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

Super sad to see you step down again. I remember when I first met you you were just a yellow CA. It was a pleasure working with you on ZE while I was still an AO, probably top tier best AO partner I had for ZE. Hopefully one day you come back again and make ZE great again, good luck on your IRL endeavors!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

I don't believe we ever really worked together in terms of server work, but I have always respected you throughout my time here at SG. Being apart of SG on and off since the beginning, not just playing but also in a management position, is a great achievement that not many can say they've done. Good luck living on your own, probably smarter to invest on your future rather than on a PC to play video games on lol (even tho I'd probably be the cunt to buy the pc over finding a place to stay xd).

Thanks for all the work you've done for SG. You were always fun to mess around with on servers and on ts :larry:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread