? servers

? players online

Stepping Down

• Content Count:  3998

Thanks for all the fun and don’t forget my drunk singing and maybe one day you’ll do it with me again!

One day it shall! congrats on the job buddy :love:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1289

Jake pls hook it up with a job :( and I hope you will stick around because you barely talk to me now. I already miss you daily (homo). You were fun as fuck to play video games with and all our memories of the past will be cherished by me. Honestly be yourself still and thanks for all your work and dedication to SG, the players and your friends. I'm glad you got the job

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

Appreciate you putting up with PB for as long as you did, if that motivation ever comes back do me a solid and add tropical island back! Congrats on the PD gig, not sure what position you'll be holding but enjoy it!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

Jake pls hook it up with a job :( and I hope you will stick around because you barely talk to me now. I already miss you daily (homo). You were fun as fuck to play video games with and all our memories of the past will be cherished by me. Honestly be yourself still and thanks for all your work and dedication to SG, the players and your friends. I'm glad you got the job

Well you stopped snapping me your daily meals first so your own fault there!

• Content Count:  3391

Well, I didn’t think this was going to happen anytime soon but I recently have gotten some great news. I will now be working with my local Police department and will hopefully be able to move up in the years to come! However, lately I have been losing motivation to work and manage the JB server which isn't fair to @Nimmy and I know someone else can take my spot and help manage the server better than I am at this point in time. I do feel I need to apologize and say sorry for my lack of effort into JB these past few months. I feel like I haven’t put my 100% into this server and for that I apologize.

I have been a member of the forums since 2009 and played on the servers for a year before that and I would like to take time to remember that. SteamGamers has been a place where I’ve spent months of my life, I started out playing ZE. I then branched out to JB, and MG. Let me tell you those times were some of the most fun I’ve had online in my life.

This community has always been a place where I go to have fun and enjoy myself and spend time with you guys. I want to thank all of you for making this period of my life so extremely enjoyable. I was going through a lot around 2007-2014 and this community helped me through and extremely hard time in my life without going into a lot of details. The people in the community are some of the best people I’ve ever had the chance and fortune to play with. There are so many memories I have with so many of you that honestly, I can’t ever forget.

Obligatory tagging two people who have made my time here amazing and I wish them the very best.

@matt – You were one of the first people I ever met at SG, and one of my best friends from this community. I can’t even begin to go over all the stupid shit we’ve done and said in the servers. Thanks for guiding me through the ranks and always lending a hand whenever I needed help.

@Bread – You’ve been around Matt and I since the beginning. Haha, I remember we argued who would get admin, then CA, AO, and BD first. You won all of them, congrats buddy. Thanks for all the fun and don’t forget my drunk singing and maybe one day you’ll do it with me again!

@TheVirus – I don’t know if you even look at the forums anymore but if you do thanks for mentoring me when I was younger and for creating one my most favorite memories of you playing your ZE drinking game back in the CS:S days!

Sorry I can’t tag everyone! I’ll still be around but I just don’t have time and motivation to continue my position. I know one of you will take my place and do a fantastic job!

Thank you,

Jake

It's an honor to be remembered. Thanks for everything you've done for the community and for being a positive influence in so many lives. Whatever you're off to next, I know you'll excel at it. Best of luck.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread