? servers

? players online

WaIII of shame

• Content Count:  1020

shame on you

I cant believe you've done this..

my editing skills are on point, its not quiet, you guys are just deaf.

I expected this out of ZE nerds and the Frenchie, but not you @Charliere smh. you shoulda saw this coming but...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18398[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

my man @tides got the W

treyway shit

also @Black Rain where the summary thread @ >=[

I didn't really want to do a summary after seeing how the finals went. Honestly, there is no clear winner in this year. Initially I considered a re-vote, but it wouldn't come out fair again because I didn't want to disqualify anyone. I don't want to exclude people or impose restrictions when the purpose of the contest is solely for entertainment and fun. Adding them takes it away and makes it way too serious imo. Eventually it came out that way with the memes, but it got taken way too seriously towards the end, and it seemed to have ruined the integrity of the contest.

I'm sorry to everyone that had fun but didn't get an outcome they hoped to see in the end. We've never had it this extreme in the past years which is why I apologize for the result.The people that remained faithful to the system are the real winners in my eyes.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1527

I didn't really want to do a summary after seeing how the finals went. Honestly, there is no clear winner in this year. Initially I considered a re-vote, but it wouldn't come out fair again because I didn't want to disqualify anyone. I don't want to exclude people or impose restrictions when the purpose of the contest is solely for entertainment and fun. Adding them takes it away and makes it way too serious imo. Eventually it came out that way with the memes, but it got taken way too seriously towards the end, and it seemed to have ruined the integrity of the contest.

I'm sorry to everyone that had fun but didn't get an outcome they hoped to see in the end. We've never had it this extreme in the past years which is why I apologize for the result.The people that remained faithful to the system are the real winners in my eyes.

So... I won?

Nice

Reply to Thread