? servers

? players online

Teamwork Maps

• Content Count:  615

I think a competition where you work as a small team and race to get something done as fast as possible and then compare times with other teams would be an awesome time. Don't know if anything like this is possible, maybe using a workshop map or something, but i'd love to see teams of friends competing.

• Content Count:  2579

I think a competition where you work as a small team and race to get something done as fast as possible and then compare times with other teams would be an awesome time. Don't know if anything like this is possible, maybe using a workshop map or something, but i'd love to see teams of friends competing.

I believe we could do something like that with coop maps, more pvp based than roleplay/lore shit though, would be fun

• Content Count:  554

Like Cretan said, that’s pretty much ZE. People like to play ZE, because of boss fights and lasers. Some of the best maps have the best music and best boss which needs lots of teamwork and defending. It needs to be played on a very good server and lots of pros to complete the map. Once you win, the map you yell and cry (the best part).

• Content Count:  235

Once you win, the map you yell and cry (the best part).
I feel like what he means is that he wants that part of the map with only the monsters because of that feeling, because ze also has a lot of filling in it (parkour, gay ass corners, elevators, etc.)

Reply to Thread