? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/9/19

• Content Count:  701

Nearly shattered my knuckles punching the floor when I was in middle school, and nearly shattered my big toe kicking an iron pole a little afterwards. Was an angry kid, and I didn't want to get beat for breaking another wall/door. I had to get casts for both.

• Content Count:  245

I fractured my skull when I was in 3rd grade sledding down a hill in my neighborhood. I was wearing one of these thick wool hats, but it fell off the second before I ran headfirst into a metal fence post.

• Content Count:  3150

Broke my arm when I was 12 running down a hill, tripped over something I meant to jump over...was either my face or my arm landing first.

Shattered my big toe and related bones in my left foot in high school, was helping carry a 150 pound riser with 3 other guys and one guy slipped..I caught the corner of the square right on my foot.

Broken 2 fingers, separate occasions, one in boy scouts and one doing some sort of deck building (cant remember details tbh)

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  3294

Tried to do a wheelie on my bike, hit a bump while I did it and fell face first onto concrete. I ended up pushing my two front teeth back into my mouth ripping by gums and lips along the way. I was in the hospital for about 8 hours getting stitches and they had to push my teeth back into place with their fingers and it hurt like hell. My lips were so bloated the next few days I looked like a duck.

Reply to Thread