? servers

? players online

Promotions

• Content Count:  2342

Thanks everyone for your warm congratulations - I'm looking forward to working with the team and executing my new responsibilities. Congratulations to everyone else who was promoted in this wave as well :).

In everything I do I like to create a mission statement and try to keep that in mind when performing duties. Here's what I wrote in my admin application:

I've gotten to that point where I've played SG so much throughout my life that I'm more concerned about bettering other people's experiences playing on SG vs. enjoying the servers myself. To keep it short and sweet, it really sucks to play on a server with no admins on and I want to help fill timeslots where admins don't really play on JB/TTT.

-snip-

Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to hear about your experiences playing with me as well as constructive feedback, if any. :]

What I wrote still holds true. To me, being at SG is less about me wanting to play on the servers, and moreso me wanting to help better your experience of the servers. If you have any suggestions or concerns about anything (including feedback for me), feel free to DM me or make a post on the forums. I can't promise what you suggest will get implemented, but if it seems sensible enough and related to JB I'll push it to the JB team.

Cheers!

also remember to make a submission for our Minecraft building competition :)

• Like 5
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread