? servers

? players online

JB Knife Tournament

• Content Count:  958

LmA1fsc.png

If you don't know how this works here's a quick rundown. Admins will be on CT to help run the event. Participants will be on T side and switched over as well as teleported to the knife arena for their matchup. The bracket will be chosen randomly on the day of the event as people show up. There is no sign up for the event other than joining the server at the time and date posted below. We will be taking 48 participants max. If you are participating, it would be appreciated if you listen to instructions as well as avoid rebelling and trolling so that the event can run smoothly. If it becomes a problem admins will deal with those people accordingly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below. Good luck everyone and hope to see you there!

When

Saturday, April 18th @ 7PM EST

Where

Jailbreak server

IP: jb.steam-gamers.net:27015

Map

jb_vipinthemix_hdr_fix

Prize

The winner will get a skin of their choice under $5

While you are here you might as well join our steam group!

sK5YLt5.png?1

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1952

I bet someone's going to mass freekill all the prisoners right before the event starts. Who that person will be, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever at all.

Admins are on CT, participants are on T and pulled to CT with only a knife when in tournament. There will be no freekilling brother :d

• Content Count:  1030

Admins are on CT, participants are on T and pulled to CT with only a knife when in tournament. There will be no freekilling brother :d

Drats! My plan foiled again! If only my reapply date was sooner, oh well.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread