? servers

? players online

showing cosmetics

• Content Count:  958

Everyone always complains about certain cosmetics interfering with gameplay, specifically the minecraft head on JB and TTT. I think it makes sense to allow players to be able to turn off some of the remaining cosmetics like hats and masks in the store settings the same way aura’s and particle trails etc. can be turned off.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  481

maybe make the Minecraft head smaller so it can be easier to tell where the head is?

I completely agree with this, I feel that the Minecraft hat is much larger than the average head and should be shrunk to a fair size.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  550

Imo the minecraft head is fine at what it is right now. From playing csgo for a while, I can tell where someones actual head is and im sure many other people can tell too. If you have a problem for trying to one tap, you can just spray at the body.

Im not sure that there are many other cosmetics that people complain about.

• Content Count:  108

but it is super difficult playing ct when I have an AK and my this T is chilling in AWP secret and I cant see anything because the window is a square and if I'm at big cage it literally impossible to his heads because I can't tell where the head is from my angle but if it were to get smaller the head would actually fit into the frame of the window and it would be easier to kill the t

• Content Count:  209

but it is super difficult playing ct when I have an AK and my this T is chilling in AWP secret and I cant see anything because the window is a square and if I'm at big cage it literally impossible to his heads because I can't tell where the head is from my angle but if it were to get smaller the head would actually fit into the frame of the window and it would be easier to kill the t

Maybe ur just bad lol.

From my experience its not that hard to kill someone with the head, and also can't u just hit their body since that is easier is hit?

• Content Count:  168

I completely agree with this, I feel that the Minecraft hat is much larger than the average head and should be shrunk to a fair size.

99% agree with allowing the user to disable cosmetics, the only downside for disabling them are the probably the VIP and sub perks since the user can't see their own skins but others can and if majority turns off cosmetics then there would be no point in buying the sub and VIP perks as well as buying skins off shop. But I'm still for allowing the user to disable them.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread