? servers

? players online

Share your tattoos!

• Content Count:  11501

77338964-2B0F-466B-8BA9-DD9135B8225E_zpsrkf6ihpg.jpeg

been a year or so since this pic was taken, but I have the other arm basically done now too. would have had it done, but pandemic and whatnot. moving onto the legs shortly after.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  633

77338964-2B0F-466B-8BA9-DD9135B8225E_zpsrkf6ihpg.jpeg

been a year or so since this pic was taken, but I have the other arm basically done now too. would have had it done, but pandemic and whatnot. moving onto the legs shortly after.

Dude, could you be any more of a badass? Those tats are sick. I have a half sleeve I wanna get finished up sometime soon.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  468

bCW0vVa.jpg

mZXVlvV.jpg

I copped the Fable logo and bioshock chain tattoo and Japanese waves, planning on finishing the whole arm eventually in this life time

idk why tf this picture is so big

• Like 5

• Content Count:  600

LDhcLqU.jpg got this about four years ago. its the yggdrasil, Huginn and Muninn, Vegvísir, trinity knot, and runes saying "if there's a will there's a way." and "those who wander are not lost". Shit be lit doe irl
  • Like 4
Edited by Synk

• Content Count:  819

I have four : ) not the best qual pictures and some are fading but I can't wait to get more

gfUwGey.png

Uy4e0hH.png

vSfCLY3.png

R4Q6hbt.png

Thats some cool ink there I really like the Owl one, all of them look really cool! Is there meaning behind any of them?

• Content Count:  819

This is what I think my reaction is going to turn out to be when I get mine, because I’m a guy who can actually bear pain. There are always some people who obviously can’t which is fine. If I can get the whole way through on my first tattoo. Then I’ll go for the big one on my forearm.

All the tattoos I get are going to have a special meaning to it so I don’t end up regretting it further down the road. (if I plan on getting more in the future)

I completely understand that! If you would like to hear the somewhat sad story of why I got mine I'd love to tell yah!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

I can’t imagine getting a tattoo, I’m not scared of the needles or anything it’s just not a need or what for me. They look cool but I think I’d probably get bored of the look in the future. Also, isn’t it really hard to get a professionally done tattoo removed? I agree with Ben and Vanya, I’m not all for body modifications but if your in to it then hey, that’s cool, just not my thing. But tattoos still look pretty cool!

• Content Count:  113

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21387[/ATTACH]

Ok so not a tattoo but I drew thanos on my leg for a meme before IW came out and I felt this needed to be seen

• Like 1

Reply to Thread